[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
shhe looks so fine...i have a feeling that this lakorn the nang ek is head over heels for the pra'ek

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Noon looks too tame for this particular role. She doesn't look so convincing. Like someone said, ploy or chompoo suit this role. I doubt that Noon will pull this role. I also think the wife off Khun Off thinks the same too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Poh moved to Ch3 already while Noon is no longer under Ch7. She's one free actress. She can works with anyone. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yep! More power to Noon! Hopefully Noon will pair with Ken, Rome and Aum A! I think she will look great with all these hotties! :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks like it's going to be good. I'm glad Noon is getting the chance to work with Ch. 3 cuz ch. 3 lakorns (storyline wise) are the best.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks like it's going to be good. I'm glad Noon is getting the chance to work with Ch. 3 cuz ch. 3 lakorns (storyline wise) are the best.

Agree, hence , ch. 3 has many hot good acting skill actors , hopefull, Noon will get to pair with them, have a new look for Ch. 3. The thing i love about Noon is she 's a versatile actress, can do good in any kind, her appearance is a plus, it's a good start for Noon to pair with Poh, cross my fingers for a good ratings, then will see her in many good production

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Looking forward for NOON in a channel 3 lakorn LOL ehehehehe Channel 7 is really losing their famous n'ek tat is all i got to say!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Looking forward for NOON in a channel 3 lakorn LOL ehehehehe Channel 7 is really losing their famous n'ek tat is all i got to say!
ch7 has been really dead for a long time srsly. real dead. I still like them but they need to have a strong comeback or change something about their script, lakorn, w/e

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I know when to be serious and when to be fun I'm actually a nice person easy going but I'm hard to those that is giving me a hard time
I Dont Know What You ook Like But I Like You The Way You Are...JUst The Way You Are

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just curious. Noon is with Ch.3??

NEVER MIND...didn't realized the answer to my question is stated above hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait a sec, I thought Noon was taking a break to have kids?? She decided to make a comeback?