[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If ya'll don't mind me asking, do you guys know if it's a good thing or bad thing to be a freelancer???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe, a poh and noon reunion :)
hmmm.. i've never seen the original so i don't know what to expect.
but how interesting though, k'daeng wanted tak bongkut for this role.. i wouldn't have mind seeing her as well.. oh well.

^ @phatman, it depends. By being a freelancer, you can do and aceept any type of jobs you want... but sometimes it's not a guarantee. By being in a specific channel, you are guaranteed work offers, for example, you are given a certain amount of work/lakorns to do etc..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
awwwe, a poh and noon reunion :)
hmmm.. i've never seen the original so i don't know what to expect.
but how interesting though, k'daeng wanted tak bongkut for this role.. i wouldn't have mind seeing her as well.. oh well.

^ @phatman, it depends. By being a freelancer, you can do and aceept any type of jobs you want... but sometimes it's not a guarantee. By being in a specific channel, you are guaranteed work offers, for example, you are given a certain amount of work/lakorns to do etc..
Ah...I see. Cool, thanks!
If I were an actress...I'd want to choose my own work and I'd have more freedom, but if it's not guaranteed it'd be better to sign with a specific channel. Hmm...hard choice.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I saw a picture of Taew with Smart, I think it's for Wieng Roy Dao since Off Pongpat is the director for both lakorns. Noon and Taew can pass as sisters! <3