[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this. Looks interesting already, but why couldn't Noon pair up with an original Ch.3 actor?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Can't wait to watch this. Looks interesting already, but why couldn't Noon pair up with an original Ch.3 actor?
i understand but i thinks its good that she pair with somebody shes acted with before so that she'll ghet use to working with ch3 later on

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's hard to believe that Por is almost 40. He still looks the same as he did when he entered the industry (although he was a little skinnier than today), but still he looks darn good for someone who's going to be 40 in 2 yrs.

Noon is beautiful, but her make up and hair is ugly. I hope they lay off the make up because Noon is naturally pretty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's hard to believe that Por is almost 40. He still looks the same as he did when he entered the industry (although he was a little skinnier than today), but still he looks darn good for someone who's going to be 40 in 2 yrs.

Noon is beautiful, but her make up and hair is ugly. I hope they lay off the make up because Noon is naturally pretty.
another one P'Num Sonram his a year older he already 40 yes right P'Por N is next to turn 40 also P'Au Thanakorn his also that age too but he looks younger than his age

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
another one P'Num Sonram his a year older he already 40 yes right P'Por N is next to turn 40 also P'Au Thanakorn his also that age too but he looks younger than his age
Num has aged a bit, but not too much. In a way he still looks okay, okay enough to still be playing the pra'ek roles. Unlike Au, who's last pra'ek role was half a decade ago. Au aged more than Num I'd say.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Num has aged a bit, but not too much. In a way he still looks okay, okay enough to still be playing the pra'ek roles. Unlike Au, who's last pra'ek role was half a decade ago. Au aged more than Num I'd say.
they are the same level anyway Num pra'ek is over too his playing evil in maya tawan and bet he'll continue his journey his last pra'ek role is the one lakorn his the daddy carer with those kids

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
they are the same level anyway Num pra'ek is over too his playing evil in maya tawan and bet he'll continue his journey his last pra'ek role is the one lakorn his the daddy carer with those kids
Really? Oh, well I guess his pra'ek days are over too. Both Au and Num are on my list of favorite actors...so whatever their roles are I gotta accept haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
im late on this...yeah like a couple of you have already mentioned I wonder how Ch.7 feels about this?

and I wonder why Noon decided to leave Ch.7...she was always getting roles...

Now the only real actress Ch.7 have is Aump P. I guess...Kwan although her acting isn't impressive...Jui also left, Min P. has to work hard now...LoL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im late on this...yeah like a couple of you have already mentioned I wonder how Ch.7 feels about this?

and I wonder why Noon decided to leave Ch.7...she was always getting roles...

Now the only real actress Ch.7 have is Aump P. I guess...Kwan although her acting isn't impressive...Jui also left, Min P. has to work hard now...LoL
i think Ch7 is loosing all their good idols i would say Aump might be next maybe Mai too

Meadow

sarNie Adult
i think Ch7 is loosing all their good idols i would say Aump might be next maybe Mai too
That would be awesome if Aum Patcharapa moved to Ch. 3 because she's actually a good actresss.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yep if she move to Ch3 i'll be so happy and her first pra'ek i want to see is P'Ken
We're all so funny. Noon can work for Ch.3 and we want her to pair with Ken, if Aum moves to Ch.3 we want her to be with Ken also...Ken is just so popular isn't he? Haha. I'm okay with Aum...although I'm not too fond of her and her acting...We'll just have to wait and see if our prayers will be answered haha.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Ken and Aum do look good together..... Ken would look good with Noon too.

I actually like Aum's acting skills because she's versatile and can play certain roles naturally..... she's just working for the wrong channel because most of Ch. 7 lakorns are horrible.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, Ken and Aum do look good together..... Ken would look good with Noon too.

I actually like Aum's acting skills because she's versatile and can play certain roles naturally..... she's just working for the wrong channel because most of Ch. 7 lakorns are horrible.
Ch7 have good idols but their lakorn flop badly

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
If Aump moves to Ch.3 then I think Ch.7 officially loses all their real talented nang'eks. All the other girls on that channel is only up and coming or still quite bad. Min & Mai both still need a lot of acting lessons.

I think its funny that Por's rating while on Ch.7 were some of the highest, yet when his lakorns are aired on ch.3, its still not double digits, i guess its safe to say Ch.7 fans are Ch.3 bias??? Even when their old favs are on Ch.3 it doesnt help. Noon is also a BIG rating getter, i wonder if ch.7 fans will tune in to this lakorn....

Asy

sarNie Immature
I believe Aump will never leave Ch.7. And now, ch.7 must be taking good care of her since everyone leave this bias channel. Aump is pretty much the only veteran asset they have, and Aump is still top rated unlike their other daras.