[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I believe Aump will never leave Ch.7. And now, ch.7 must be taking good care of her since everyone leave this bias channel. Aump is pretty much the only veteran asset they have, and Aump is still top rated unlike their other daras.
I doubt it too because she's bringing them big bucks! Haha.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Not to be mean or anything but Noon does look like an alcoholic with the make up and all. The make up artist is really good cuz when I first saw Noon's pictures, I thought she was playing a trampy n'rai. Sorry for my language, but that's just what I think.

In my opinion, although Ch.7's lakorns do suck, I don't think they're too bad, they just need to come up with better storylines and give all of their actresses a chance to play n'ek, like Sammie Puntitha, she's one versatile and beautiful actress, but yet, she's barely n'ek. I agree that Ch.3 has the better lakorns and storylines, however, they seem to be getting a lot of newbies. Overall, I think both channels need to improve. That's just my opinion, please don't get upset. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol trampy and cheap..Por even called her "nak sadeng jing jing" lol a "real" actress
credit to mitpharma
Ok, I watch again and Taew&Smart are in their own lakorn. They just have the same opening ceremony; same producer.

---

Noon's clothing in the fitting is trampy and cheap looking.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol trampy and cheap..Por even called her "nak sadeng jing jing" lol a "real" actress

Ok, I watch again and Taew&Smart are in their own lakorn. They just have the same opening ceremony; same producer.

---

Noon's clothing in the fitting is trampy and cheap looking.
she has to look trampy cos her family is poor and she works in the market
you expect her to wear like the rich prim-proper clothing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I won't believe her character is poor until she takes off all that make up. Perhaps the make up is used to emphasize her trampy character idk. Nowadays every actor actress is caked with make up and it bothers the heck out of me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Whoa I heard Noon was going to move channel but that was rather quick haha. I am not against Noon or any other but ever since Chompoo moved over, it is getting rather annoying lol I didn't mind Chom but omg now there's Por and Noon. Shake my head. They have potential newbies to promote and the younger generation is just starting their boom and they still have plenty of other veteran actors and actresses that would really need all the exposure they can get.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Noon is still so beautiful! I'm glad that she is branching out both with doing lakorn in different channel, as well as taking on a n'ek role that is not mainstream. I look forward to this because I think she is a pretty good actress and I'm sure she'll do fine with the unusual role.