[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes its a remake everyone been mentioning in this thread

I don't follow this thread very closely, so how should I know it's been mentioned before. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I don't follow this thread very closely, so how should I know it's been mentioned before. LOL.
then you should come here if you want the answer 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
That little boy is sooo darn cute! Noon is overacting a little bit in the teaser but she's still a wonderful actress. In a way, I'm disappointed that for her first lakorn with CH3, she's taking on such a role but then I take into consideration that she's a true actress and who plays different roles and is always conceiving in anything that she does. It'll be something different from her so I look forward to this one.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This lakorn is so different from any I've seen before! Noon is a wonderful actress and I'm sure she'll bring out the character fully, but the mood of the lakorn is not very romantic lol I feel like I am going to hate n'ek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's definately a lakorn that i haven't seen before. But i like the different feel to it. Seems so dramatic. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
James J is a cutie and really reminds me of Mark. I don't know why but he just does. Really beginning to like him, though haven't seen his acting yet.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
James J is a newbie whom I'm going to keep an eye on. 

Cannot wait for his work with Bella Ranee, another actress I'm interested in.