[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
This one is airing now? Can't believe Noon and Por are going to play parents....
looks good this lakorn airing after Aum/Janie they switch for the Wed-Thu replacing kularb fai 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Jaia_loves_Yadech said:
Who will James Jirayu pair up with?

I don't think he is pair up with anyone in this lakorn. His scene is just going to be a the ending. I remember reading, I think from here, that he only come at the ending when the kid grow up. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oooh I'm excited, I love the way P'Off directs his lakorns. Even if it does come off as slow and boring at times, he's a really detailed director.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Casting is good, but I won't be able to watch this one. One reason is that n'ek is an alcoholic and seems to be so harsh on the children. Number two, I'd feel like I'm watching an orphan movie. I'm not a big fan of abusive/alcoholic mothers. I'd most likely cry watching this lakorn and though teaser isn't so appealing, it broke my heart seeing Noon hit the little boy with the broom and how he had to take care of his siblings.  :cry: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow...I'm seriously behind. THIS ONE IS AIRING TOOO!? Haha. First I was surprised with Khun Ruk Strawberry airing already, then with Paab Ataan, and now Tong Nue Gao?? What else am I missing? HAHA. Perhaps I should just leave this thread temporarily, so I don't have to wait in agony for that ONE lakorn I'm waiting for. HAHA. I can just come in here two months later and see that my ONE lakorn has already finished airing. HAHA.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I feel like I'm one of the few thats enjoying this lakorn lol. I freaking love it..and maybe I'm bias lol but I didn't even watch Noon's last lakorn with Vee..it sucked so bad. I wouldn't watch this even if it wasn't good lol I can't bare to see Noon in a lakorn I don't like but I like this one. I usually find Off's lakorns really boring too and I couldn't watch any of his previous serious but some were really good.

Ok first off, I want to see Wan is SOOO cute!! I die everytime seeing him lol. He's so adorable and it makes me sad that Lumyong doesn't even take care of him! He doesn't have a diaper on lol and he's so good. He stays with whoever and just stands there. His eyes are perfect too! I feel really bad for the grandparents and Sun. They want to take care of him and raise him as a good kid but the stupid Lumyong wants 2 Meun.. (not sure how much that is lol). They were willing to give them money too but she wants and wants. I also feel like Lumyong is easily influenced by her mom like going to go see the black magic man and getting a fortune saying she will find a god that will save her. I loved how Por slapped her even though I hate men slapping women lol! It was one of her excuses to get a way but I would have done the same if she said that about my parents. She's so lazy and doesn't want to do anything..but she can get up and drink her liquor or freaking go find a new man! Chai fell for her dumb tactics lol I was laughing so bad when she acted like she never drank alchol before and then she downs all of his liquor hahahah. I can't believe Lumyong uses Sun's money to go buy alchol and all that ish for herself and doesn't even care about Wan. Wan is so cute, he doesn't even cry, such a good kid like his dad. I hate seeing the grandparents sad that they can't raise him. He would be better off and in good hands with them! I can tell that Chai will get sick of Lumyong's ish too lol. So does she have one or two kids with him next? Can't believe she slept with him and wonder how she will tell him that she had a kid before.

I noticed on Noon's instagram she's getting lots of likes, more than before. She is doing a really good job in this one and sometimes it seems like overacting but it goes with the role. Like when I watched the teaser I didn't see the other stuff behind it but when Por took the liquor and all that other stuff..it was great. When Por slapped her and she started to cry I wanted to cry too even though I hate her lol!! And when she jumped in the water to get the liquor it was really funny too but I can see she was an alcholic and she had a huge problem. Por is doing really good too. When he started to cry, I wanted to cry. His emotions are so well kept. I love it!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the boy is soo cute....I'm glad they have a lakorn Chee-Wit...I think it's great challenge for an actor for these versatile anti-hero roles...not my cup of tea...I'll watch a movie of it...the boy is who will be rooting for...