[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Hhaaa...Por N is pra'ek here! Just watched their fitting.
So funny they are from ch7, now have lakoorn together in ch3.

icyplace

sarNie Adult

Oh how I wanted to see Nune with original CH3's pra ek. -_-

Yay, finally, Noon 's back, start to love Noon more and more, after the one with Vee, keep wishing to see her again in new lakorn, now With Poh, definitely in my watching list.

Thanks for the clip Asy, love her in comdey. the filirting scene cracked me up, lol. So Noon will work with Chanel 3 right, after this i love to see Noon with more Pra ek from channel 3, so exiting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg so many reuniting couples
first there are Ken/Cherry, Aum/Janie, now Por N/Noon W wonder who's next

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow yeah Noon...gosh I totally love her and miss her...she one of da best actress tat I like over at channel 7 now she working with Channel 3...aww I hope she continued to work with channel 3 and get pair up with many of channel 3 pra'ek such as Ken T, Rome, Aum, Smart many more lol...woohoo looking forward to see more of Noon!!! Yeppie

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
As looking the cloth and the way she act, I think this role is suit ploy more than noon.I think there are something she still cant act it pop out.if for ploy I think it out well

onahc

sarNie Elites
This looks good, can't wait to see Noon, she's one of the best actresses out there and Act Art is an excellent company.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Poh and Noon's 5th lakorn together and it's for ch3. Must be kind of a slap in the face for ch7. Anyways i'm psyched for this, Noon's one of my fave and she and Poh are cute together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As looking the cloth and the way she act, I think this role is suit ploy more than noon.I think there are something she still cant act it pop out.if for ploy I think it out well
i agree Ploy she'll be super but guess she's very busy, Noon W looks pretty

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeap the one with Pong was Kha Khong Khon but it wasn't her last project. The latest one with Vee: Sentai Salai Sod. I remembered, just pretended not to lmao.