[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This is one of the cutest scenes from ep.9.  I enjoyed ep.9 a lot, it has so many cute scenes of MK. Lots of development and Bua realizing that she's starting to miss Kob.  It's def. ONE of my favorite episodes! There's KOB+BUA throught out the episode.

I think in this scene, Kim must have improvised with the part when she was trying to peel the apple seeds off, and one piece literally flew into the air. lol she was caught giggling and Mark giggled along too. lol CUTE! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbdy-M8HxOQ&feature=youtu.be

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally, she is starting to realize that she is missing Kob. And everything,well a bit, she do, it remind her of Kob. :D A point for her! haha.. Now, if she would of have realize that sooner, i would of have been more happier.But since it's already ending this weekend, it's not fun anymore. Lol.I felt that after the beach scene, MK barely have any scenes together. I want more MK scenes!!!!!!! 

gummybears_yum

sarNie Egg
Hi i'm new here well not really new since I've been following MK but never make an account,hope we can become friends.
i Just love this couple and i want make a fanfic but i don't actually know how this work can anyone help me?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@gummybears_yum, HELLO! Welcome!!! I'm glad there's another MK's fan to join us. :) I'm not so sure about the fan fic. lol. But I think you just goes to the Fan Fic section, make a topic and post it there. ^^ 

Falada

sarNie Adult
gummybears_yum said:
Hi i'm new here well not really new since I've been following MK but never make an account,hope we can become friends.
i Just love this couple and i want make a fanfic but i don't actually know how this work can anyone help me?

Yes, you just follow -Aylove-'s instructions. You go to the FF, and click on start a new topic. Than you just fill in the information, and click finish. :D

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Can somebody tell me what Kimmy is up to after this lakorn? She seems having a break. :( How come she has made so few lakorns compared to yaya and Nadech? Are they more famous than her?

I love her so much and adore her performance but seems Kimmy is not making a lot of lakorns like her friends recently. Why so? :secret: :secret:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim's next project is Tiger in the 5 Mafia series. Waiting for the producer to start filming. Actually, there are quite a few producer wanting to work with Kim. But Kim can only doing one lakorn at a time now because of school.

On Oct. 6th, the animation, Super Hero, beauty can help, voice dubbed by Anne Thong, Yaya, Margie, Kim will start airing. It's very Sunday.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
andreanaing said:
Can somebody tell me what Kimmy is up to after this lakorn? She seems having a break. :( How come she has made so few lakorns compared to yaya and Nadech? Are they more famous than her?

I love her so much and adore her performance but seems Kimmy is not making a lot of lakorns like her friends recently. Why so? :secret: :secret:

Yup I am with you girl!
I am Kim biased anytime after Raeng Pradtana and Punyachon Kon Krua. I wan to see her in lakorn after lakorn after lakorn but I guess we just have to be patient and let her do what's important for first -studying. I'm amazed actually that she can prioritized and at the same time still manage to do lakorn etc for the sake of her fans. Brava!

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys im quiet new to this forum, does anyone  know  what Marks future lakorn is? and  when can we expect our Mark to Graduate?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
morningdawn said:
Hi guys im quiet new to this forum, does anyone  know  what Marks future lakorn is? and  when can we expect our Mark to Graduate?

Hello, welcome!

I don't know if you are familiar with asianfuse wiki or not. You can find about your favourite actor/actors new lakorn/movie with their synopsis there.
Here is Mark's:

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Prin_Suparat

Regarding his Uni life, I don't have a clue. :scratchhead2: hehe

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
morningdawn said:
Mark 's next lakorn is Pob Rak with Bella. I believe he's in his third year because he also dropped school for 2 years to focus on his acting career. So he will probably has 1 year of school left.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ee ee we got new members here eh! Welcome gummybears_yum and morningdawn!!^^

Looks like everyone has already answered your question. Lets stayed for MK this weekend!

By the way, Mark is back from Japan!! Yay!! Hope MK will promote pictures on IG this weekend since its the last weekend for TRRR!!!! :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome to TRRR tread new ppls :D

Ugh slowly catching up and gawd i just cant help but demand to see MK part lol...and suck tat this lakorn is coming to an end...wish da last 3 or 2 so episode come up with "LOTS OF SWEET SCENE"!!!

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Mark Graduates soon coz that would mean we get to see more of his lakorns :) I hope Pope Ruk gets a good production company :scratchhead2: