[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
morningdawn said:
I hope Mark Graduates soon coz that would mean we get to see more of his lakorns :) I hope Pope Ruk gets a good production company :scratchhead2:

Eh, I'm not going to expect much from Nok's production, but I do hope that Mark will get a real role in the future, a real role that will really BLOW me out of the water. hahaha.  I am still waiting patiently for that character and role from him. hahahha. For I know, this man can act so good, and he always melts my heart when he's hurt, but still I need a really STRONG, something aggressive or real tough role that will really kick me into gear. :)

~~

Not sure if anyone saw another MK chat on IG.  Kim posted a quote by Katy Perry, lol, and Mark wrote something back...god, these two so crazy!!!! They should give each other a chance, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. lmao. jkjk.  But I always feel like they're closer than they would acknowledge. lol 

And yes, Keep VOTING people!!! :dance1:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
bun-bun said:
Yup I am with you girl!
I am Kim biased anytime after Raeng Pradtana and Punyachon Kon Krua. I wan to see her in lakorn after lakorn after lakorn but I guess we just have to be patient and let her do what's important for first -studying. I'm amazed actually that she can prioritized and at the same time still manage to do lakorn etc for the sake of her fans. Brava!
here here. studying important, of course. I am demanding her too much perhaps but u know whenever i see yaya being popular and making so many lakorns, i always think of my kimmy above all. want her to stay top and do not want her behind her fris...
seems there's a gap already! :(

i m actually waiting more on kimmy nadech lakorns. they hav a great chemistry there in raeng pradtana. i like kimmy mark prin too. well actually my kimmy looks good with everyone, aum ... mark......barry whoever pairs up with kimmy. they become so manly and attractive. that's my kimmy's hidden talent - taking all charm oout of her partner ........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
bbtw, mark and kimmy, they haven't graduated yet. wow they r amazing to do lakorns while studying.splendid... perfectoo....

so that means they are much younger than nadech and yaya or r they the same ages?

SonYukView4ever

Kim's # of lakron is not "behind"...although I haven't check how many lakorn she has compared to Yaya...but to me it's also not a matter of "quantities"..but rather the quality of lakorn.  Kim has more quality lakorn and is a better actress, she knocks off all the girls in her generation so..it's not a big deal about quantities.  I would rather see Kim with more suitable pra'ek than counting the # of lakorn she has.  Speaking of Kim and Ananda, I don't know if I can dig Ananda...since I never really watch him as pra'ek...but I hope that Aum A and Kim can reunite again or soon.  I see so much chemistry between them!! :)

Finally, lets not drag in those people who are not related to this lakorn into the TRRR thread.  I think MK fans are not here to compare/contrast..perhaps take that somewhere else. Lets just root for Mark, Kim or MK. ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ratings for the last 3 episodes.

Ep 07: 6.6(10.6,5.9)
Ep 08: 8.1(12.9,7.2)

Ep 09: 8.4(12.4,7.7)

Cr: Lyn's lakorn blog. 

It's doing very well in Bangkok but not so well in the rural side,which isn't a surprise for ch3's lakorn. But anyway, hopefully they do well and reach a double digits this Saturday for the last episode. Su Su MK and TRRR's crews!

I really,really want to see MK on a cover of a magazine again. lol. I wish they get to do a cute and good photo shoot together soon. I haven't been really impress with their photo shoot, maybe only one and that was it. I want more!!! lol. Come to think about it, MK barely have any couple photo shoot together. 

@andreanaing: Mark is a year or two older than Nadech, I believe so. As for Kimmy, I believe she's also older than Yaya but not sure by how many years. Maybe just a year. Nadech is still in school, Mark and Nadech go to the same university. As for Yaya,not sure. lol.

Yep! That's right, TRRR ends this weekend, on Saturday. I think it is Saturday. If so, ending with 11 episodes. 
So sad, waited so long for this lakorn and we have only 11 episodes. I'm not going to lie, I'm not happy with this lakorn at all. Lol. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Falada: No Problem. :)

I just realize that TRRR haven't had the closing party yet. I wonder if they will do it. I hope they do, because every lakorn usually have a closing party to it when they're done filming a lakorn. 

SonYukView4ever

Falada said:
I think it ends epi.9. I'm not so sure. 

Ep.9 aired last Sunday already laew ja. lol.

For sure, it's ending with 11, but if we're lucky, it might be a couple more parts extended to Sunday. lol.

Aylove, TRRR is light humor, supposed to make you laugh and giggle, and not go crazy with the drama, so yea...lol. I'm not impressed but just finishing for MK. LOL.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy: Agree. Not impress by it at all but I'll finish it for MK too. Hehehe.. Let's Go MK!!!!  :highfive: 

Bluesky999

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Eh, I'm not going to expect much from Nok's production, but I do hope that Mark will get a real role in the future, a real role that will really BLOW me out of the water. hahaha.  I am still waiting patiently for that character and role from him. hahahha. For I know, this man can act so good, and he always melts my heart when he's hurt, but still I need a really STRONG, something aggressive or real tough role that will really kick me into gear. :)

~~

Not sure if anyone saw another MK chat on IG.  Kim posted a quote by Katy Perry, lol, and Mark wrote something back...god, these two so crazy!!!! They should give each other a chance, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. lmao. jkjk.  But I always feel like they're closer than they would acknowledge. lol 

And yes, Keep VOTING people!!! :dance1:
Dear, Anothe question is in the 2nd EP, when MARK was sitting at KIM's office, he was singing a song, do you know the name? Thanks a lot.

Bluesky999

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Ep.9 aired last Sunday already laew ja. lol.

For sure, it's ending with 11, but if we're lucky, it might be a couple more parts extended to Sunday. lol.

Aylove, TRRR is light humor, supposed to make you laugh and giggle, and not go crazy with the drama, so yea...lol. I'm not impressed but just finishing for MK. LOL.
Do you mean that, on the coming Sunday, we still can watch them?

SonYukView4ever

Bluesky999 said:
Dear, Anothe question is in the 2nd EP, when MARK was sitting at KIM's office, he was singing a song, do you know the name? Thanks a lot.

can you link me the clip? I don't recall. I can try to see if I know, cannot guarantee though.

Bluesky999 said:
Do you mean that, on the coming Sunday, we still can watch them?

It's not a sure thing, but if TRRR doesnt end on Sat, it's possible we get a few more scenes on Sunday, but if it ends on Saturday then we might not.  :(

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
Ratings for the last 3 episodes.

Ep 07: 6.6(10.6,5.9)
Ep 08: 8.1(12.9,7.2)

Ep 09: 8.4(12.4,7.7)

Cr: Lyn's lakorn blog. 

It's doing very well in Bangkok but not so well in the rural side,which isn't a surprise for ch3's lakorn. But anyway, hopefully they do well and reach a double digits this Saturday for the last episode. Su Su MK and TRRR's crews!

I really,really want to see MK on a cover of a magazine again. lol. I wish they get to do a cute and good photo shoot together soon. I haven't been really impress with their photo shoot, maybe only one and that was it. I want more!!! lol. Come to think about it, MK barely have any couple photo shoot together. 

@andreanaing: Mark is a year or two older than Nadech, I believe so. As for Kimmy, I believe she's also older than Yaya but not sure by how many years. Maybe just a year. Nadech is still in school, Mark and Nadech go to the same university. As for Yaya,not sure. lol.

Yep! That's right, TRRR ends this weekend, on Saturday. I think it is Saturday. If so, ending with 11 episodes. 
So sad, waited so long for this lakorn and we have only 11 episodes. I'm not going to lie, I'm not happy with this lakorn at all. Lol. 

DaisyDukes* said:
Kim's # of lakron is not "behind"...although I haven't check how many lakorn she has compared to Yaya...but to me it's also not a matter of "quantities"..but rather the quality of lakorn.  Kim has more quality lakorn and is a better actress, she knocks off all the girls in her generation so..it's not a big deal about quantities.  I would rather see Kim with more suitable pra'ek than counting the # of lakorn she has.  Speaking of Kim and Ananda, I don't know if I can dig Ananda...since I never really watch him as pra'ek...but I hope that Aum A and Kim can reunite again or soon.  I see so much chemistry between them!! :)

Finally, lets not drag in those people who are not related to this lakorn into the TRRR thread.  I think MK fans are not here to compare/contrast..perhaps take that somewhere else. Lets just root for Mark, Kim or MK. ^_^

Kim's # of lakorn's may not be behind but Marks lakorn numbers a surely behind compared to Boy and Nadech :cry:
I agree I cant see kim paring well with Ananda :scratchhead2: