[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL> Jane's mother is a complete joke, so hilarious and yes, she is annoying! I still can't believe she's the director of TRRR herself. Lol.  That scene when Jane brought K'Pope home, she said, "I don't help carry poor people home, a waste of my energy and time" and pushed k'Pope away then Jane said he's a rich man...she quickly went to put his hand around her shoulder again. She's really hilarious and annoying!!  She and Jane put on a good show at rubbing off k'Pope's money.  Now, his life is going to screw up!!!!

Anyways, I just finsihed ep8, and got to say that after Rin and Mint brought home the video tape to prove that Bua did not intend to go sleep with Tin, but was drugged.  And yet, Tin came out and confessed he's going to marry Bua regardless.  Bua just smiled so swiftly and left Kob standing there...like she doesn't even care for Kob still. Man, what is going on!?!?!

But, it does look like Kob is going to plan on getting married to Tengkwa to heal to his broken heart, and we'll get to see how Bua will react knowing Kob is going to belong to someone else!!!

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
^ I disagree with Kob's method to get over Bua. I think he's just digging his own grave by agreeing to marry Tangkwa. More drama to come I suppose...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch today episode yet. I haven't got the chance to watch it. It's been a long day. I'll just wait for tomorrow. haha. 

What?! Seriously, poor Kob is going to agree to marry TengKwa,while Bau's going to marry Tin!!!! Urgh! I remember, Kimmy said there will be 4 weddings in here, 3 which are Bau/Kob;s wedding while the other one is Tin/Bau, but it didn't happen. Something like that, I forgot. 

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I agree with waverly_xiong.
Anuka, Tangkwa and Pran are enough. Adding Jane and her mom just irks me to the max. Eeee!!! At least Tangkwa is not a B. Yeah she's bossy, spoil and selfish but I prefer her anytime than Jane who's a total materialistic! Eeee! I am skipping her parts now cause I'm afraid of making so many sins due to excessive cursing. :yuck:

Daisydukes,
I haven't watch episodes 7 and 8. But I know Bua will react that way cause she thinks she is madly in love with Tin. But the fact is, she will never be happy with Tin. She will feel at ease with him, but never happy. Kob getting married to Tengkwa is just a typical way of making the nang'ek to realize her feeling to the pra'ek. I hope they'll add more fun rather than seen-that-before scenes...

OMG we have another 3 episodes to go! Poor Mark. I recall him saying that it took them a year to make this lakorn but the lakorn is only 11 episodes long. Sigh~~~
I hope he'll do many more lakorns in a year rather than only 1 a year.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
bun-bun: "OMG we have another 3 episodes to go! Poor Mark. I recall him saying that it took them a year to make this lakorn but the lakorn is only 11
episodes long. Sigh~~~

I hope he'll do many more lakorns in a year rather than only 1 a year."

sooo true!! Once this lakorn is over I'm gonna miss him. His next lakorn will be with Bella Ranee, and who knows how long it'll take until it airs... I'm sure we'll have to wait another year :(

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Icebe, yup. It will air next year. A lakorn a year. Why is that so? That good young face won't last long. Errr Ok, Ken can last long. So do Aum and Chakrit. But the point is, please make use of him really well to entertain our heart while he's still single. I find it hard to focus when the pra'ek is married. Especially with scenes that involves lots of skinship and you-know-what. I'll always have this voice inside my head, "Oh, his wife is Ok with that scene?" etc. whenever they play that kind of scene. Oh well, I hope with TRRR the crews will see a different side of him and will let him be in more lakorns and movies so that we don't have to wait for a year to watch him in another lakorn. Phew!

SonYukView4ever

Mark used to do 2 lakorn a year but it has slow down since NM2.. like the rest of his lakorn will take a year to film now..and esp. With Noks team..they will take a long time and Im not impressed with their work either. Lol

Well, if Marks going to just have PR then please let him attend lots of events so we won't miss him too much. I hope beginning of next year, he'll confirm a second lakorn. Lol

Same goes to Kim. She's slow down on filming too due to school...but I dont know if I like Ananda enough to tune in for her next lakorn.lol..we'll see.

Ok...will watch todays episode later. Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:facepalm: today episode was frustrating you just want to say to them "ohhhhhh  just be together already why it's takes you that long to realize  :annoyed: :girlmad: :arrg: " awww now both are suffering

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:( .urgh. I want to watch yesterday and today episode so badly. Seems like nothing "cute" happened between the pra'nang. But homework have to come first, since, I haven't done any yet. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ugh i need to catch up...so behind...didnt even have time to start on episode watever tat was airing on friday lol me!!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
This lakorn reminds me of a mv a fan made of a Japanese and Korean drama --> Propose Daisakusen / Operation Love.
I love the music video so much when I first discovered it and the drama was also about two best friend growing up together and the main guy loved her but she never look his way. She always see him as a friend and he suffered like Kob. She even asked him to make a toast at her wedding, where he finally found the courage to confess his love to her. Her husband had to tell her that her heart is with the main guy for her to finally chase after the main guy, but he was gone already. 

You guys have to watch this music and tell me what you all think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTFMpmnPR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7NhOl5rqc

SonYukView4ever

i have been so busy arg. did not make time to watch ep.9 yet. gosh, what kind of a fan am i? LOL

but..saw some super duper cute scenes of Kob and Bua eating apples or something.  GOing to watch 9 now lol ee ee ^_^

I feel like TRRR doesn't feel like TRRR when Mark is gone. LOOL. srsly, even Kimmy also shows a sign of disappearance. lol.  Wtheck is this feeling???? Mark needs to return to Thailand by this weekend to help promote TRRR and MK pictures so that TRRR would feel more like TRRR. lol :D

Mark is looking fly in Japan. Miss that beautiful handsome face of his. hahaha :)

credit to Pear & BanMark :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bluesky999 said:
I'd like to know in the 1st episode, there's a song with  Male and female, who knows the name ?
That 's คนเดียวเท่านั้น (Kon Diew Tao Nun) = only you ... By Boy peace Maker.
And
Ton Ruk Rim Rau by Pijika.

---
Mark went to Japan to photo shooting for Sudsapda magazine.

Bluesky999

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
That 's คนเดียวเท่านั้น (Kon Diew Tao Nun) = only you ... By Boy peace Maker.
And
Ton Ruk Rim Rau by Pijika.

---
Mark went to Japan to photo shooting for Sudsapda magazine.

I do not think it is the song by Boy peace maker, I mean in the 1st EP which is the song by two people instead of a male only.