[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk - Glad to see you back! I've been sick and haven't been feeling well myself. I'm so sick of this cold weather. So ready for Spring!

Thanks everyone for sharing the beautiful pictures of MarKim. They are so adorable. I'm counting my days for TRRR to air.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im pretty sure many people have seen this but to keep our little thread active, we must repost+share!! ! lol :p

Kimmy with her brother Romey, looking clean and beautiful! :)

Nice make up+hair! I like this look on her! :)

Cr. Kim's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy so pretty with Rome. Maybe these two can have a lakorn together. :D

@ Adsd18/2: I also don't know what is wrong. Yesterday, i post a video on the other lakorn thread and the same happened to me.
I think something is wrong.

@ Kayla: Hope you're also doing well. ^^ I know what you mean, Spring needs to hurry up.

Hahahha. Ken PP and Mark together @ F&F fashion show the other day. Ha. Cute! Heheh

Cr: Bee Emily

SonYukView4ever

Mark looks so classy and cool in those Johnny Depp glasses!!! I remember he mentioned that he bought those pairs specifically because Johnny Depp wore them somewhere before!!! Lol!! He is such an aspiration! LOL :p

Not to mention, Mark always looks HOT off or on the scene. hehehe :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy eating,haha.. Kimmy so funny.

Cr: As Tagged

So, which one is Mark parents and which one is Kim's parents?
Funny how MK's parents from 4 Hua Jai is in here and Kim's parents from PCKK is also in here. Lol.
Hehe, MK in matching outfit,so cute.

Cr: Niddymakeup's IG

SonYukView4ever

hahaha what a funny scene! Mark looks like he's crying because they both got caught spending the night together. lol :p Kim's parents are the ones from PCKK while Mark's parents are the ones from 4HJ!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nice...da family is reuniting but it missing Fai and Lom lol goes da same to Aim family as well lol...thanks for letting us know Danielle

SonYukView4ever

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Im having MK withdrawal! lol It feels like ages. Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feed us something MK!! ! !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
 Haha.. at Kimmy and the girl arm wrestling. What is that thing Mark's holding?

I'm sure we'll get to see some BTS this weekend. :D

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
does kimmy has a hazelnut coloured iris or she just wear a coloured contact lens...coz sometimes i see her with dark coloured eyes and sometimes she has this hazelnut coloured eyes. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kimmy wears contacts :) Kimmy and that girl are funny arm wrestling. Mark is cute as always, but please more BTS.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
there seems to be some issue of youtube link not showing up lately. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:
it's shows now that's weird  :bhehe: but i wanted to post this first to share it with you and second can anybody please translate for me i want to know what it's about badlyyy :flowers:  hhhhh thanxx again

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
 Haha.. at Kimmy and the girl arm wrestling. What is that thing Mark's holding?

I'm sure we'll get to see some BTS this weekend. :D
what is the thing mark looking at with sweet smile on his face?

SonYukView4ever

oiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Is he in the hospital for lakorn or real life? he's lol for managing a smile. :p

Anyways, Love Kimmy so much!! She always defends and supports Mark!!! According to that interview she revealed that there's no way the rumor with Mark doing "drug" is true! Kimmy is not just a nang'ek, but a real activist and supporter of Mark! hehe :D

SonYukView4ever

Oh no, I just found out from Prinfanclub that Mark is actually sick, being hospitalized!! But not to worry, Mark's manager Ploy will take good care of him!!! Su su na Mark! Rest well and see you back soon all healthy ya! :heart:  :flowers: