[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
^ I love his laugh. ^^

Mark's B-Day is next week. :D He's turning 23. o m g.

He is!! Wow! our boy has grown! haha :D  lets wait and see if they will give us some eye candy pictures na. 

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
5555555555+++++++++++++++ The boy is endlessly hilarious! He said, "no workout or running for two weeks but he will pump up for the soccer game and if he is injured again" he will come back to rest in the hospital. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LP65IRsBVWs

as tagged

--

Kim's been shopping lately too. lol

from the site of pain :" start at the back radiating to the back of his leg " does anyone here know what is he suffer from from because it look to me like he's suffering sciatica/ back pain which usually due to slipped disc or trapped nerve..
anyone here know something about his  condition?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Prin said he wasn't sure himself.  The pain started when he was working out a lot.  The condition persisted for a week but he thought it would go away.  Then last minute, he couldnt move at all because the pain was too severe. 

Ninja007 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t9owCv__lZE

What does Kimmy say? Can someone help me translate it?

+++
They asked her to help them promote new app, isnap. Something you can receive entertainment news or something like that. Nothing important.

++
Mark is out of hospital. He said his spine muscle got inflame, gaving him serverse back pain. it had been on-going, due to poor posture.
Thank Ninja007 so much ^^

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
I think Prin said he wasn't sure himself.  The pain started when he was working out a lot.  The condition persisted for a week but he thought it would go away.  Then last minute, he couldnt move at all because the pain was too severe. 

ninja said that, it is just inflammation of his spine muscles. so i'm quite relieved to hear that. if it was his disc or his nerve that were causing the pain, his activities will be largely restricted. if i'm not wrong, he is practicing judo right???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim is just beautiful in bright colors!

I love it when her hair is dark and she wears bright colors.

Hope Mark feels better soon!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is Thursday, which means they're going to be filming, well i hope they are.
I saw Kimmy post on IG that she is sick. I hope it's just a little. Wish these two feel better.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh tatics is so cute hehehehe glad to know tat they will be filming again...one sick after another...they are just too cute :flowers:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
True about Mark...he does seem to lost acouplr of pound...anyways MK return :teary: