[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ icebe - Thank you so much!! I literally feel so spoiled!!!

OMG! I cannot wait to see the interaction between Kob and Bua on all the scenes you've translated. I figured Bua has to come to her sense soon or later. Typically, even in real life, it takes for a person to lose something special to them before they can see the value. Kob afterall doesn't sound that dumb, he was able to figure out that Bua also has feelings for him. I hope we get some kiss scenes between the two!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ no problem, I'm too excited about this lakorn, if I had the opportunity I would read even more even though I don't really like reading in Thai. Looks like I'm too addicted to Markim ^.^
it's just dumb that Kob has to get stabbed first before Bua realises her feelings... reminds me of Tum from Panyachon kon krua - guess now Mark can wear that orange hospital cloth again 55555

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha - It's such a typical thai lakorn scenario where someone has be stabbed, lose an arm or a leg, before the other party fesses up about their feelings.

Heck, more like losing your damn mind trying to figure out the other person's feelings..that's for sure! :eyetwitch:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
spolier alert!!!! Hehehe thanks for sharing! Now I can't wait to see da lakorn :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg, those were awesome summaries! What can I say? I read them so fast!! I was that excited to find what could happen!  Kob is a sweet and sentimental person overall. hehe Bua, Bua, Bua, tsk tsk tsk the girl's gonna hurt Kob and left him hanging for a while before she confessed her love to him!

SonYukView4ever

icebe said:
^ no problem, I'm too excited about this lakorn, if I had the opportunity I would read even more even though I don't really like reading in Thai. Looks like I'm too addicted to Markim ^.^
it's just dumb that Kob has to get stabbed first before Bua realises her feelings... reminds me of Tum from Panyachon kon krua - guess now Mark can wear that orange hospital cloth again 55555

lol. When i read that stabbing part, it reminds me of Khun Tum too. lol ahh, in another orange suit. lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@icebe, thanks for the translation!
There's a ton if relationships/marriages forming and breaking in here!
I feel bad for Kob already! Who is playing Din?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You, Icebe!!!

I know for sure that I'm going to have a hate-like relationship with Kim's character Bua when this lakorn air. lmao.
There's going to be scene at the island, but sadly there won't be a "lost in the island" scene for our pra'nang
like in PCKK. Those are the turning points scene!!! Lol. 

I was hoping that she's going to chase after him like crazy when he ignore her. Hahahaha.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kimmy & Peter in a lakorn together. :D

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
Million thanks to Icebe  :woot2:
 I can't wait to watch all the drama between Kob and Bua..ohoho..BTW, anyone here know when TTRR supposed to be aired???
I hope not during my summer vacation or i will have to watch TTRR on TV which is very hard for me as there is no subtitles :cry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Not sure when it will be on air but they did said it might air in the middle of the year. I'm guessing it's going to air in the summer, considering that they're in the hurry to film this because Ch3 told them to.

Sweet_09

Really! So when da channel order tat no joke lol! Hurry up and finish so we can watch lol but tat mean it a long wait for us until Kim and Mark return :cry:

Oh yea do anybody now has any idea of Mark new lakorn is??? Kim need to have a new lakorn to after this one...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aeriatty said:
Aigoo poor me :cry:

But i guess it's still ok, as long as i'll be able to watch TTRR...

Nothing else matter..

I'm just guessing that it might air in the summer. Ha. But we'll have to see when it will offically be on air. Don't worried it might not air in the summer. :)

@ Sweet_09: Nope, still don't know. I really want to know what it is though.For sure he know.Ha.

Sweet_09

Since they are trying to finish filming this lakorn i hop e soon we find out what lakorn Mark having and who he with lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't want Mark to pair up with Kim again -- as much as I love MK, they've been paired up 3 times already.  

I want to see Kim with Ken Theeradej next.

SonYukView4ever

I am MOST excited for Mark's and Kim's next individual lakorn as well! For sure Mark already knows what his given lakron is but he's just couldnt reveal it yet! Kim should be on a new one coming up real soon as well!!!!!!!

For now, precious MK let's enjoy them!!!!!!! Hehe :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Agree, Daisy. Lets just precious MK for now. :D

Haven't seen any photo updates. Makes me wonder if they filmed this week or not.