[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Tooooooooooooooo adorable MK! Just 4 more days til FITTING!!!!! YAY!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
There Is Another Fitting??
Gawd Im So Delayed
This Is Gonna Looks So Cute
Im Not Looking Forward To Kimmy Cutting Her Hair...
Im Scared Eversince I Cut My Hair And It Ended Up
HORRIBLE

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I see the interview where she said that she will cut her hair but the way she said, she will cut it juste a little bite.
I just hope that they don' t curl her hair in this lakorn. I feel that she look younger and fresher with the straight hair.
About the clothes, I hope that they dress her more fashionable in this one than 3 Num neuthong.
I' m glad to see Mark in this new role, I think that he will play it well.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
About her hair...i think there no need too i mean her hair is short already! Agian only if it a little cut such as trim than wat da point...i dont see there a point of it...anyways hope she dont go short-short....

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
About the clothes, I hope that they dress her more fashionable in this one than 3 Num neuthong.
Right! Her cloth was so baggy in 3NNT. If it was someone else, they wouldn't survive it. Kim got away with her pretty face and beautiful hair.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i think her clothing in 3NNT was okay but not as good as other...even Cha-aim servant clothing is better LMFAO! JK JK since this lakorn Kim character is more mature i would love to see a well nice women in good clothing...but just dont overdo it hahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Interview:
Memorable hug:
All hugs are memorable. Because I hug often, I can't say which is the most memorable.

Most huggable guy:
How about P'Mark. He is big. a warm brother. Straight forward. Down to earth on and off screen. With exception when he farts, belch, have big mouth, those times he is not huggable.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
I see the interview where she said that she will cut her hair but the way she said, she will cut it juste a little bite.
I just hope that they don' t curl her hair in this lakorn. I feel that she look younger and fresher with the straight hair.
About the clothes, herve leger that they dress her more fashionable in this one than 3 Num neuthong.
Totally agree. Kim looks beautiful with the straight hair or hair plate in the head.
I want to see her cute and pure image.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG! To die FOR! LOL Kim's MOST HUGGABLE guy is MARK PRIN SUPARAT! LOL! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I knew it! I knew she would PICK the right guy! HAHAHAH! Lmao! Kim made the right choice! Most HUGGABLE! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Most huggable guy:
How about P'Mark. He is big. a warm brother. Straight forward. Down to earth on and off screen. With exception when he farts, belch, have big mouth, those times he is not huggable.
Actually, I am quite stunned nong'Kim picked p'Mark. lol Gosh, it totally made my day! However, I love their bitterness too. LOL. Calling each other fat and still love each other like siblings and are very close and comfortable around one another. hahaha
--

Kim looks soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful in that white outfit! So beautiful and white; almost angelic! :kiss2:

SonYukView4ever

I didn't like MK's wardrobe in 3NNT, but that was such a great MK lakorn though.
I only remember one scene where Kim was sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. That was when her fiance came to BEG for money and she didnt have the money he needed so Mark approached her and confronted her that if she ever needed help with anything or money, she can turn to him. That scene, she was very beautiful because they did her hair and she was wearing a royal blue dress shirt bearing her shoulders.

I agree with everyone that I WANT BETTER wardrobe for Kim. Mark usually has pretty good wardrobes in his lakorn but somehow I think they need to make him appear more SEXIER LOL. I want Kim in straight hair with sexy eye make up too!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim looks good but I don't really like her makeup.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I only remember one scene where Kim was sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. That was when her fiance came to BEG for money and she didnt have the money he needed so Mark approached her and confronted her that if she ever needed help with anything or money, she can turn to him. That scene, she was very beautiful because they did her hair and she was wearing a royal blue dress shirt bearing her shoulders.

I agree with everyone that I WANT BETTER wardrobe for Kim. Mark usually has pretty good wardrobes in his lakorn but somehow I think they need to make him appear more SEXIER LOL. I want Kim in straight hair with sexy eye make up too!
The only dress that got stuck in my mind was the baggy yellow top and green pajama that Aew wore to party at Mark's condo. Still haunt me to this day ... Lol. I guess the rest of the wardrobe was fine.

SonYukView4ever

The only dress that got stuck in my mind was the baggy yellow top and green pajama that Aew wore to party at Mark's condo. Still haunt me to this day ... Lol. I guess the rest of the wardrobe was fine.
LOL . ure so funny girl. I remember that yellow top. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anyways, I was referring to this scene. Kim was actually not bearing her shoulders lol but for some reason I thought I remember she wore a bear shoulder shirt. haha. Anyways, old memo of Kritchai&Aew! :)

I find Kim most beautiful in this scene because of the make up, hair and her mature look. :) I definitely expect more and better though for TRRR!!!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yap, Mark 's hair was too short in 3NNT. Made him look too young to be a "boos".

P'Sasa and P'Yee talking Kim's IG about Kim cutting her hair, few months ago. Not sure if she was joking

P'Sasa: sweet smile. So cute with this short hair. After finish filming, I'll take Kim to a barber shop. Like this style. Kim always wanted to cut her hair.

P'Yee: ya. Kim always say that. So handsome. Too bad, I didn't get to see the real thing.