[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
awww. Kim said Mark is the most huggable guy.. cute. ^^ Thank You,Ninja007 for the translation!

^^

c:as tagged

off topic photos. it was father day in thailand yesterday(the 5th).

c: as tagged
Love this pic. They have so much chemistry that it's crazy.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
okay remind me again, the 8th is the opening ceremony or a second fitting right? I miss MK. it seems forever long already.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The 2nd fitting -- Dec. 7th, 2012.
cr: as tagged.

Loving the wardrobe thus far! Kim looks like she lost some weight since the last fitting.

SonYukView4ever

OMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO DIE FOR! LOL Kim looks soooooooooooooooooooooo beyond beautiful! Mark needs a SHOWER!!! lmao!! I am so excited!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot: I cannot wait for more pictures!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

ps.

I love Kim so much more when she pulls off that beautiful and mature look. So much more charming and beautiful! :wink:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark needs to gel up his hair for this 2nd fitting because it looks like he just woke up. LOL!

SonYukView4ever

hahaha He does need to fix his hair lol I hope they dont dress him like that through out the lakorn...doesnt look too appealing; Kim on the other hand impressed me greatly. hahahahaha :wink:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Really? I like Mark's new fresh young look. I didn't like the business suits that he usually wears whenever he acts with Kim.

Love their wardrobe!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Kim looks great, but somehow she ends up looking older than Mark. But their overall wardrobe here is good so far

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They both look great at the second fitting! *SPAZZ* Mark, dang I like that careless style he has. And not to mention he hasn't had many chances to dress casual onscreen 555 Kim is just beauty to the max. She's shining in here!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
they both look great. any hair style look good on kim but i barley see her in straight hair. she should wear it like that more often

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know right. I saw her in PCKK w/ the wig having straight hair and it suits her very well. Also I agree on what Meadow said. Mark really should stop wearing those suits cause it's getting annoying, not that he looks bad in them, it's just i would love to see him not in a suit for a lakorn. I know there are some parts where he dresses normal, but its mostly the suits. But hes still a cutie!:) <3

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mark looks charming in his suit, especially in PCKK.
But He probably won't be wearing suit in this one. His character is down to earth here. Mostly jeans, I guess.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know, because his hair was cute in there as well, it was longer. I don't mind him in suits, love him in jeans and t-shirt. But love Markim anyways.

SonYukView4ever

yea too casual just looks messy esp for guys lol I definitely love Mark in suits like in PCKK. It doesnt have to be suits all the time, but nice collared shirt also make him appear hotter. lol

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i'm looking forward to seeing mark as a chatty annoying dork on-screen
mark's character have been really similar up until now. With the exception of seuar in tawan duead he usually plays the rich smart boss, but now he's out to annoy the heck out of kimmy!!
this is gonna be fun :dance1: