[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
All i can say is that I love them, I am glad their friends cause i kinda think Marige is a little bit older then her hahahahahahahaa. But i love Margie but not as Much ka.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I agree, can we keep this thread related to this lakorn or any news of Mark & Kim only..... If Kim and Mint were acting in the same lakorn together like before, I wouldn't mind but Mint is not gonna be in this lakorn.

missing cha-aim & khun tum. :)
cr: mk_family.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
lol sorry guys. Just trying to keep peace between Kimmint

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Agreed....love both of them......Kim was a simple model from the drama yok lai mek (Rome&Janie drama) and when she hit 4HJHKK she became a hit with Aum and then rak patiharn she became a bigger hit with Smart then saarm naam nuer thong she became better and PCKK she became a rising star due to the great character she played. As for Mint she was supporting character in her pass drama, when she was in Wan jai Gub nai yom, she just begging a career and when she was in 4HJHKK with Mark she became a better hit. And when she played ploykwam a tough country girl, more people liked her tough acting which gave her a bigger hit. And when she was in rak patiharn she became a rising star from the cute role with Alex.... Love them so much...
Kim is having her time to shine right now...Chalida will have her time soon...thing come in different way...some could have it soon or later and some could never have it...itall deepen but I have high hope in da 4hjhkk group lol!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I agree, can we keep this thread related to this lakorn or any news of Mark & Kim only..... If Kim and Mint were acting in the same lakorn together like before, I wouldn't mind but Mint is not gonna be in this lakorn.

missing cha-aim & khun tum. :)
cr: mk_family.

Wow Kim look gorgeous and all I got to say out of all da Thai actress Bee Namthip is da tallest hehehehe and I'm surprise Kim at an event with many senior actress!!! So happy for her :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The event was for beauty product. Presenter from different comes to the event to promote they product. It goes over 3 days. Yesturday was packed with front-runner presenters, like Aum, ploy, Cris, Margie, and etc. Kim was there for Smooth-e cleansing gel for sensitive skin.

When Kim didn't even set her hair, she still manage to shine. Kim got to run after. So there wasn't many picture.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
The event was for beauty product. Presenter from different comes to the event to promote they product. It goes over 3 days. Yesturday was packed with front-runner presenters, like Aum, ploy, Cris, Margie, and etc. Kim was there for Smooth-e cleansing gel for sensitive skin.

When Kim didn't even set her hair, she still manage to shine. Kim got to run after. So there wasn't many picture.
Thank you the info. Kim so beautiful. Did she have to go to another event???

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Lol yes i know but i was just doing what AnnTfan wanted..she wanted pics of Kimmint so i gave her what she wanted. DUH?
Just a heads up -- DO NOT start a fanwar in here anymore. Last time when you first came in here to comment, you were praising MTeam and saying that MK couple shouldn't pair up anymore. And you were also insulting Kim, and I'm not surprised about that because she's a hot commodity right now. I don't think anyone with a right mind would come in here and bash on a couple that everybody supports in here -- I mean, HELLO, this is an MK thread filled with fans of MK.

Secondly, we never ever talked about MTeam or Mint C. in this thread OR the PCKK thread EVER..... until you were the person who initiated everything and started bashing on Mark&Kim. THAT offended MK fans because this is OUR MK thread, so of course we had to defend Kim and the MK couple. If you're not happy with the MK pairing, I suggest you go vent that in the Neur Mek 2 thread. So, MK fans DID NOT initiate the MK - MTEAM fanwar, YOU came in here first and started bashing on MK, which caused us to defend MK. I can go back a few pages and start quoting what you said, if you don't believe me.

Like I said before, MK fans have class because we never ever went to the Neur Mek 2 thread to start a fan war and compared MK to Mteam EVER. I am sure MK have haters because they are a hot commodity couple right now. But anyway, don't cause trouble in here anymore and be respectful because all in all, this is indeed an MK thread -- so, keep it peaceful.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Love Mark & Kim too! PCKK was so good and I'm soooooo ready to watch this lakorn next!!!!

If Yadech can pair up over and over again, so can Mark & Kim :)