[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Eh.. The argument bored me after 2 post.
What really annoyed me was always about Kimmy's looks, lets not go on.
Anyways KimLida are bestfriends!! <3 I might not like Chalida's acting but you gotta love her.
I don't like some of her fans, I also don't like some of Kim/Ann/Yaya fans also.
Keep peace. I feel like I should post Kimlida pictures, but.. I'm on my phone, if someone can just post up ONE,
I'LL LOVE YOU.!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Yes it's true, she my Kimmy^^ lol.

As long as more people love Kimberly, I am happy.

So the gang of 4 hua jai are going to travel to Europe. That's cool. It's time they get some rest and have a good time together.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
They will spend the new year together, alright. The 4HJHKK gang are planning Europe trip together at the end of the year.
OMG! Are you FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!? 4HJHKK is the BEST GANG to ever exist in my entire WORLD! Lmao! They are the prettiest, HOTTEST and AMONG all, MOST popular too! LOL But man, hope you keep us posted about where they're going?!?!?!? Hopefully America! LOL I can go see them too! Lmao. Nay, I think they're going to Europe. Lol =P

I am JUMPING with joys for them. lmao :rofl:

My Mark :cloud9: My Kim :wub: My Mint :kiss2:

:rofl: :dance1: :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
They will spend the new year together, alright. The 4HJHKK gang are planning Europe trip together at the end of the year.
You for realz OMFG!!!!! I miss my f'in 4HJHKK CREW....finally they all get to be together again but is aim going heehehehe

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lol no problem i guess we both have the same mind of loving these 2 wonderful besties.....I kinda think that Kim and Mint hang more then margie and Mint?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Agreed....love both of them......Kim was a simple model from the drama yok lai mek (Rome&Janie drama) and when she hit 4HJHKK she became a hit with Aum and then rak patiharn she became a bigger hit with Smart then saarm naam nuer thong she became better and PCKK she became a rising star due to the great character she played. As for Mint she was supporting character in her pass drama, when she was in Wan jai Gub nai yom, she just begging a career and when she was in 4HJHKK with Mark she became a better hit. And when she played ploykwam a tough country girl, more people liked her tough acting which gave her a bigger hit. And when she was in rak patiharn she became a rising star from the cute role with Alex.... Love them so much...