[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you AyLove, PCKK is such a good lakorn with great actors and actresses.
I notice that good lakorns are always short. Anyway we still have this lakorn to make up for it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
*Smile* (being sarcastic) oh nvm fts.....idgnf anymore just agree with usfrance let them bw there.actresses that we adore but i am saying y hate on mimt when yall dont even know her like that just like justin bieber.....who cares............C wat i been telling people PCKK is ending so fast when i saw ep 1. Cause she she was already starting work i thought she was gonna be a maid at like ep 3...told people the drama was gonna end at like 10-12 eps... Didnt watch it yet but planning not too cause now and day i been to lazy to watch dramas i am now kinda mire into thai movies i love them just got done watching yes or no. And now i am watching 30 fabulous starring ken phupoom and aom gesh there so so cute but no one can ever beat my Janie and ken P. KJteam!!!!!!!.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Ken got married and Ann has a boyfriend , KA koo kwan,right?

Aff got married and Aum has a girlfriend,AA koo kwan,right?

So we don't care about their private life off screen. And I only care about Markim's chemistry on screen.Can't wait to see TRRR!

Markim fever will continue.I believe in them.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Big Moments are here! New Year 2013 Calender!!! :dance1: :dance1:

soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and hotness Mark Prin! :dance1: :dance1:

Lol

Cr. to their respected IG's. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Being the super die-hard fan of Mark lmao, here are pictures of him with Aff at a fashion show!!! What can I say??!?!? They make a GREAT couple as well! LOL Mark's hair is fishy funny from some angles Lol

Cr. BanMark and Prinfanclub

that infamous tvpool lady Lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehe love all da pics...Mark & Nadech always do funny stuff when their together lol...tat one reason I love these boy...it just tat Boy is missing from da pics hehehehe but thanks anyways

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Love Mark 43vr haha. love him and will love him with anyone as long as he's in the picture. Hahaha. Love Kim as well.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
aww! i miss khun tum and cha-aim so badly.
cr: as tagged

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555, hilarious, so cute. Mark and Nadech are like "gay" and yaya's like oh no, i have to make movies with gay people. JK hahahaha!!! Love Mark.