[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The three of them just chit-chat. Woody complained that they are not paying any attention to him. They said they miss each other. It's girl re-union.

Now, it's Kim's turn. Anne looks at Kim and said "eh!, you got a wide mouth."
Everybody laughed out loud. .. Haha. P'Anne likes to tease Kim.

When it's time for Kim to draw her eye. P'Anne said is that an eye or a wrinkle? 55

After that they broke the kids down into 2 teams and get them to draw. Kim and Anne sang a song each.

Kim said P'Anne chose this song for her to sing.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Peace.

AK club just posted more Dara Cartoon pic. The caption is funny.

P'Oan was funny. She said today Anne dressed so youthful. Perfect for kid event. Then she said the fans want to see more of PCKK. It's too short. She whispered that the truth is that she needs more money.. Haha

Oan talked about the motorcycle scene(when she sat face toward Kim). It got a difficult seating position Anne said you were the one who decided that post :)

When Kim got there, it got even funnier. They were joking with each other

Kim complained that she got here and see P'Anne's dressed, she was stunned. P'Anne dressed so young, like a teenage. She got change her dress and redo her hair to match P'Anne. She added bow to her hair.
Then, Oan said luckily, you didn't add buns to your hair. :)

The 2 of them were joking with each other non-stop.

Then, the cartoon artist, Woody, got back to the stage to draw a funny picture of Anne and Kim. He began with Anne. He said Anne got thin lip and beautiful nose. Everything looks perfect. It's difficult to bring out funny feature. he said he will leave something to for Anne to finish. What do you want to draw.

P'Anne said mouth.

Oan asked both of them how many out of 10, you you give yourself.

Anne said 4. Kim said 3

After Anne finished drawing her mouth, Oan said "now i understand why you gave yourself 4 point" :)
Ann and Kim look like sister.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Now, it's Kim's turn. Anne looks at Kim and said "eh!, you got a wide mouth."
Everybody laughed out loud. .. Haha. P'Anne likes to tease Kim.

When it's time for Kim to draw her eye. P'Anne said is that an eye or a wrinkle? 55

After that they broke the kids down into 2 teams and get them to draw. Kim and Anne sang a song each.

Kim said P'Anne chose this song for her to sing.
LOL..Ann and Kim are so funny.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Awww I love that pic where the kid kissed P'Kim! She can totally be a good mother. P'Anne and P'Kim kinda looks like sisters. I'm not even gonna talk about mteam in this thread. I don't want to get attacked by some haters. But hate is a big word.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Oh,I agree with you.I don't want to see mintc's name anymore in this thread.

I don't like mintc and her fans.

And I hope my Mark will not work with this woman again.

Don't be jealous.Markim do great job and the high rating said it for itself, right? PCKK is hot in Thailand !!!
WELL SAID.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
We don't even know if Kim and Jett's relationship is even gonna last because Kim is only 20 years old, not 30.

so she has a long way ahead of her before she decides to get married and there's no way she's gonna get married anytime soon because she's still in school and is also a super young newbie.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hey girl,

I have finally return lol...I miss a lot from da pass few days hehehehe! Glad to back and will be gone once again lol school & than thanksgiving...

Wow Kim & Ann look gorgeous! U girl goes on and spam so much while I'm gone! I did come back and edit my profile but didn't bother to look in here...still waiting for da opening!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ok u guys are not getting the point here and of coruse markim fans always be defending markim fans you dont see us going on our mteam thread saying "oh i hate kim or oh i hate markim cause they suck" no so you guys better get your fact tf stright cause we dont. You guys dont see us defending mteam fan we only defending mint cause why hate her for no god danm reason just like how people hat justin bieber by not knowing him right!!!! Idgnf who kim nor mark pair up with cause its there managment who wants them together and i dont care. If mark decideds kim then i will be happy since he found someone he loves and if he choose mint then i will also be happy cause he choose someone he also love. Its there choice and decision they choose not ours. But the inly thing that makes me mad is that no one gets my f'in point of view that i am saying the truth bout kim and jet. Geshhhh....

*If you guys dont know wht idgnf mean then yall lame. But if u do then good. It mean u do know some ghetto talk. Love yall.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
wow again with the "hate", yet you call other "foul"....no wonder the forum is shutting down for 2 days.....if we said we hate "Markim and fan" how would that make you feel? good? So Y do it to other people....sorry for bring it up again after saying i'll stick to MarKim...I find the injustice of the HATE on here for mint/mteam and her fans....i'm not one to inform moderator because I'm Mature/adult enough but I like to point of the injustice of The HATE...The names will come up once in awhile they are all in the same group...i'm TEAM KIMINT!!!

Oh,I agree with you.I don't want to see mintc's name anymore in this thread.

I don't like mintc and her fans.

And I hope my Mark will not work with this woman again.

Don't be jealous.Markim do great job and the high rating said it for itself, right? PCKK is hot in Thailand !!!

WELL SAID.

Back on Topic

KIM & ANN r adorable in those pix

race1me

sarNie Egg
Seeing that the pages on this thread jump so much, I thought there were more updates and/or pictures of the fittings already...instead it is just more comparisons between Markim and Mteam....

As a fan of each of these actor and actresses separately, I have no problem who they are paired off with just as long as the lakorn is well received and they each grow as actor and actresses. As fans, we should support and cheer them on no matter whom they are paired off with because we personally do not know them outside the entertainment world so what they do in their personal life is their's to decide. Their job as actors is to keep us entertained and entranced in their works not for us to decide who they should date or not.

Can we just get back to the real purpose of this thread...So what's new in TRRR...any updates yet?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anyways, gonna ignore the hater comments from now on. All I know is that I love Mark & Kim together and it's MY opinion, not yours.

cr: mark_prin.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree with race1me. We should focus more on the topic of this thread and stop hating on each other.
Ok I'm not blaming on anyone here, please stop the feud between MarKim's fans and Mteam's fans.
We as fans should support them instead. We are lucky to have such good actors and actresses that give us good quality lakorns.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
@fantastic_27
you are not getting the point. this thread has Mark fans, Kim fans and MK fans. Everybody has their own opinion.

It's not a good idea to march into any thread and start comparing (who ever it is).

Enough said. Hope you get the point.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I have the same question too. Why does PCKK end so soon?
I miss Khun Tam and Cha eam so much. I still dream about them lol.
They have such great chemisty together.