[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I loved PCKK and I expect TRRR only to be better! :dance1:

--
Thanks for the clip Meadow. MK funny as heck lol pushing each other off the curve lol *Cute cute!

SonYukView4ever

Looks like Mark is shooting for a magazine! Can't wait! WOOT! :kiss2:
Cr. Ployyyy

----
I believe MK also has a fashion show coming up later today or tomorrow, "The Mall Loves Fashion, Fashion is You". Looking forward to it!

lan26

sarNie Egg
The official mv releases too late >_<
But it let me miss our MK~
Hope to see them together ASAP

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Grammy probably didn't expect this MV to be a such a big hit.

The clips on YouTube already got more than 700k views. Lots of fans requested an official release. So it can be played on radio station.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
We are totally making new memory in here as soon as PCKK enDen hehehe I love u girl...
Aha not just us but MK as well...hehehe

Anyways thanks for sharing all da MK pic & clip...iLike!!!

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
@Ninja007
Can you translate it?
hanongh จิงๆแล้วซื้อมานั่งคนเดียว เพราะตัวเธอเบอเริ่ม

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
@Ninja007
Can you translate it?
They asked Weir and Nadech who do they want to hug between Yaya and Aum. (Aum, weir, Nadech, yaya were taking photo shot for ops magazine).

Weir said neigher of them. He wants to hug Kimberley. Because she is huggable. (not sure he even thought of Kim. She wasn't there).

Nadech said he wants to hug Aum. Meeting Aum so many times but never have a chance to hug her yet.

hanongh จิงๆแล้วซื้อมานั่งคนเดียว เพราะตัวเธอเบอเริ่ม
that was a mean joke from Boy 's brother. He said the true is all the seat is for you. Because you are huge.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wow, Kimmy is hot. Yesterday, she had 2 events back-to-back and still manage to go watch movie with her family afterward.

first one, the yogurt

2nd one: the condo

The movie with family:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Looks like Mark is shooting for a magazine! Can't wait! WOOT! :kiss2:
Cr. Ployyyy

----
I believe MK also has a fashion show coming up later today or tomorrow, "The Mall Loves Fashion, Fashion is You". Looking forward to it!
Mark looks hot minus the super tight pants.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wonder wat kind of movies did they went and watch??? It must be da Twilight Saga lol :loool:

Anyways Kimmy look gorgeous at both event...love her hair at da 1st event more tho hehehe...thanks for da translation Ninja007...hehehe out of nowhere Weir say Kim aha tat got me hella good!!!

SonYukView4ever

that was a mean joke from Boy 's brother. He said the true is all the seat is for you. Because you are huge.
Boy and his brothers are foul mouth srsly. Boy is one with the biggest mouth. He needs watch what he says occasionally, too much coming from him.

Kim has so many siblings. Her sister is also pretty.

Is that her dad?
I know Kim's brother Daniel only and just one more older sister. How many siblings does she have? I cannot tell her parents in the picture? Any hint would help.

--

Kim is beautiful at that one event with Alex and Mint. I like her hairdo.