[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, this thread is moving. I am happy that there are more updates about MK.
I can't get enough of MarKim.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Despite immature and rude comments, MK garners many many viewers and fans worldwide in the last four weeks of PCKK air time! If anyone actually paid attention to Mark's IG, his followers skyrocketed! BAM! I was impressed by the amount of followers! Kim's followers also MEGA-JUMPED too!

Then Mark posted this on his IG to support MK na ja :) more than 37,000 liked it and are still liking it! :dance1: :dance1:
Love this pic and their closeness.

lan26

sarNie Egg
Despite immature and rude comments, MK garners many many viewers and fans worldwide in the last four weeks of PCKK air time! If anyone actually paid attention to Mark's IG, his followers skyrocketed! BAM! I was impressed by the amount of followers! Kim's followers also MEGA-JUMPED too!

Then Mark posted this on his IG to support MK na ja :) more than 37,000 liked it and are still liking it! :dance1: :dance1:
Totally! I'm one of those people that you said. Just 4 wks ago, I almost know nothing about Thai lakorn. But till now, I want to know everything about MK and their relevant things.
PCKK is an amazing lakorn that let me know MK Ann and Thai lakorn and all u guys here:)Thank you very much~

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK rehearsing for the PCKK concert -- so cute how they both forgot some of the lyrics, they look so close to each other too. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK rehearsing for the PCKK concert -- so cute how they both forgot some of the lyrics, they look so close to each other too. :)
These two are so cute!!! I really miss them and seeing these one clip make me LOVED them so so so much!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim said that they will start filming this lakorn next month!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So tat mean she will be finish filming RP??? Super!!! Let us know if she have any other project beside this one when she done with RP...

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
Komchadluek (A popular Thai newspaper) asked Mark if he could spend the night with 1 person who would it be. And Mark answered KIM. *screams!*

Source:http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121110/144325/เม้าท์นอกจอ.html#.UKBiR-RLVco
ahhh really? i just want to scream lol. aww mark said kim that just too cute. making me smile... mk fever!!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Kim just said that her and Mark did their REAL kissing scene for at least 10 takes in PCKK!!!!! P'Aew made Mark and Kim kissed in the mouth 10 times to get that REAL kissing scene right LOL!

The news reporter also said that the MK real kissing scene in PCKK is still the talk of the town LOL

oh wow i want to see those deleted kiss scene.. hope someone will find those video and upload for us to watch lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, MK are in full effect. Just hope they don't get too overexposed now. Seeing them in lakorns together is good enough, i just don't want them in commercials together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hello fellow MK shippers! <3 Thanks for the updates and video clips. 555+ Kissing 10x to get it right. Whew. I wonder who enjoyed that the most lol Just kidding. I'm sure it must have been hard on the both of them.
LOL What is Mark thinking, saying he'd like to spend a night with Kim.

Mark and Kim are adorable. I hope this lakorn will do them justice and give us something romantic and not too stressful to watch!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
PCKK did them justice already and it wasn't a stressful lakorn at all. Miss that lakorn already. :)

jjinxx

lol of course PCKK did them justice, that's why I'm hoping it will continue, not waste a perfectly good pairing on a so-so lakorn just because they're gaining a lot of popularity now. It's a lot to ask for.

I love that photo shoot of Kim. Gorgeous and just very natural.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
lol of course PCKK did them justice, that's why I'm hoping it will continue, not waste a perfectly good pairing on a so-so lakorn just because they're gaining a lot of popularity now. It's a lot to ask for.

I love that photo shoot of Kim. Gorgeous and just very natural.
PCKK was such a good lakorn and it wasn't so so to me at all. MK's version was the 3rd remake so it's a pretty popular lakorn. But yeah, Mark and Kim started to become popular to after their wonderful performance together in 3NNT, because lots of viewers thought they were the best couple in there. Love that lakorn.

jjinxx

Yes, PKCC was good to me too. I meant I hope this NEXT one (TRRR) won't be so-so.

Kim's eyes are perfectly done in the KR mag shoot. Stunning!