[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
This one will be a big change of character of Mark. I haven't read the book but people says it's fun. Lots of romantic love scene.

Off topic,
In Ok award, the reporter asked Kim about talk-of-the-town PCKK ending love scene. Kim said that they already editted out lots of it. When they were filming, it was 10x. And load of kisses.. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehe thanks Ninja007...looking forward to spam in here with u girl lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This one will be a big change of character of Mark. I haven't read the book but people says it's fun. Lots of romantic love scene.

Off topic,
In Ok award, the reporter asked Kim about talk-of-the-town PCKK ending love scene. Kim said that they already editted out lots of it. When they were filming, it was 10x. And load of kisses.. :D
Omg! HAHAHA! thats crazy! lol WOOT! GO MK! :) Would you mind sharing the clip if there is one? hehe I want to see her reaction :)
I wonder how they both really react to it after so many retakes. LOL!

--
Should we spazz in here about the mini-concert since it's still MK related? hahaha

SonYukView4ever

LOL---I laugh so hard when Kim screamed "Aiih" because Anne made them do so many kisses and edited out so much that Kim said "then why did you make us kiss so much only to edit so much?" LOL

So funny!

Well, obviously more smooching in TRRR because both are comfortable on the same level. Hahahaha!! :dance1:

lan26

sarNie Egg
Mark and Kim again????? So soon, but that's good news for MK fans!! Look at Yadech pairing up over and over again almost every year. So yeah, I'm not complaining. MK are just another couple that also have undeniable chemistry. :)
can't agree any more! I'm very look forward this new lakorn:)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Meadow ja, I like your banner soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I thought about creating one similar to that. haha I'll put one up when TRRR throw me more pictures...if not, I'll go back for a similar theme of yours! woot woot!!!

@sweet_09 not yet. They havent started the opening ceremony yet so we dont have a definite date yet. But keep our eyes open!!! :dance1:
aww, thanks. :) yeah, MK rocks my world!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ nice, then we will at least get to see some behind the scene pics...
pckk made me an mk addict, they shouldn't have made the lakorn (especially the last episode) so awesome,
4 weeks were seriously too short, now i'm desperately searching for more mk stuff

i'm really looking forward to ton ruk rim rua, nuea mek 2, raeng prattana, sao bai mai tao and all the other future work of mark and kim

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Love this pic.... the superstar couple :)
cr: pantip.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
OMG! Kim just said that her and Mark did their REAL kissing scene for at least 10 takes in PCKK!!!!! P'Aew made Mark and Kim kissed in the mouth 10 times to get that REAL kissing scene right LOL!

The news reporter also said that the MK real kissing scene in PCKK is still the talk of the town LOL

SonYukView4ever

Despite immature and rude comments, MK garners many many viewers and fans worldwide in the last four weeks of PCKK air time! If anyone actually paid attention to Mark's IG, his followers skyrocketed! BAM! I was impressed by the amount of followers! Kim's followers also MEGA-JUMPED too!

Then Mark posted this on his IG to support MK na ja :) more than 37,000 liked it and are still liking it! :dance1: :dance1:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Komchadluek (A popular Thai newspaper) asked Mark if he could spend the night with 1 person who would it be. And Mark answered KIM. *screams!*

Source:http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121110/144325/เม้าท์นอกจอ.html#.UKBiR-RLVco

Sweet_09

Despite immature and rude comments, MK garners many many viewers and fans worldwide in the last four weeks of PCKK air time! If anyone actually paid attention to Mark's IG, his followers skyrocketed! BAM! I was impressed by the amount of followers! Kim's followers also MEGA-JUMPED too!

Then Mark posted this on his IG to support MK na ja :) more than 37,000 liked it and are still liking it! :dance1: :dance1:
Hehe and I think I was da only one who notice...like on Kim FB it hella jump!!! Lol

Sweet_09

Komchadluek (A popular Thai newspaper) asked Mark if he could spend the night with 1 person who would it be. And Mark answered KIM. *screams!*

Source:http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121110/144325/เม้าท์นอกจอ.html#.UKBiR-RLVco
lol he did really say it!!! He is so sweet and if tat really happen I trust them LOL

Anyways tat got me jumping hehehe