[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
im still debating on which scene should i add on to my signature, proposal scene or wedding scene?

or this one? maybe i should re-gif it earlier, and cut of right after the broke the kiss?

ideas please???

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
one thing is, lesson learned, i shall not read the novel from which any lakorn is adapted from, ahaha cause who knows if the writer will stick to the story or not. i really got a tad disappointed when they strayed from the book but it didn't hinder me from enjoying the lakorn ^^

vina

sarNie Egg
I just finished this lakorn today. It's so entertaining, lighthearted and romantic. It's the perfect drama series this holiday season.

I think this got to be the best lakorn this year for me. The nang'ek is not a pushover and the pra'ek is very smart. It's quite a rare thing to see in a lakorn series. There were also a lot of pranang scenes that gave me feelings like I have butterflies in my stomach lol. I love the two leads chemistry.

The most special reason for me why I like this drama a lot is because of Paeng, she started as a very misunderstood bratty character who made every person in Artit's life hate her because of her misguided attitude when provoked. She changed for the better because she matured as a person. She is the one person in the drama whom I think deserves happiness because I see her growth as character. As a viewer I love her to bits and pieces. Best female character in a lakorn series this year.

P.S. I am going to watch this drama again today to see what I have missed out previously. Hehe

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So i saw few of my real life friends who have never seen lakorns before sharing about MFS on their ig stories lmao i live for their genuine puzzled reactions for the lakorn troupe :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Most of them started with MHIL on netflix and then started hunting down Mark's lakorn and some had finished MFS and starting with KC

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
im still debating on which scene should i add on to my signature, proposal scene or wedding scene?

or this one? maybe i should re-gif it earlier, and cut of right after the broke the kiss?

ideas please???
That gif under the coat. It's rare and so romantic with how they look at each other. Kiss gif feel like a common thing.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just finished binge watching this over the holidays and it's the lakorn I liked the most for this year. Granted, I only watched 2 lakorns from start to finish without skipping episodes, this and Aff/Tor. Kao and Mark were a blast together. I would say I want to see them again but Kao has a long list of p'eks she hasn't worked with yet.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I can't help but notice...one of the instrumentals they use...it's the Canadian anthem. Everytime it plays I'm like, "oh Canada, oh Canada." And I'm from the states (as if that's any better lol).