[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I knew P'chai was going tease nong!
The confession scene was so cute.
And their wedding was so beautiful.... it isn't even a real wedding and im so jealous.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
P'chai keep teasing but feeling warm inside. He almost laugh when nong shown the written note. Haha.
I knew P'chai was going tease nong!
The confession scene was so cute.
And their wedding was so beautiful.... it isn't even a real wedding and im so jealous.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No 5 in average rating for ch3 this year.

The interesting is, you know who sneakily had a good rating drama on ch3 every year? Toey Jarinpon.
Her toey & toey recent lakorn did bad...barely got a 2. It got 2.2 only 2 x

The other was an ensemble cast...it did decent.

Mint has decent one too..the 1 with toey got 3's

http://instagr.am/p/CHeuOOjFoNZ/

There should be more KOT scenes!

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yap referring to her drama with Got. Wanna watch it but never found with Eng sub.

I Dunno who got is....

I'm just catching up now... the court scene...poor pang....love it... she emote well...cries

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Noooo this is in the 2020 section now.
Honestly i feel like the drama is too short now because it aired every day and ended so quickly with in weeks.

vina

sarNie Egg
My Forever Sunshine is very addicting to watch even though some of the tropes here are already done in other lakorns before, Kao and Mark make it work for me really well. I finally found an entertaining drama of Mark Prin after Kluen Cheewit. This is my second drama of Kao too and I find her acting very engaging. She is one of the good ones in her generation.

Although I am still on episode 9 of the drama, I can say now that this will become one of my favs this year.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao is so adorable in this lakorn. Surprisingly the leads has really good chemistry. This lakorn is full of cute lovely scenes. It’s an enjoyable lakorn with lots of memorable scenes. Would like to see Mark and Kao pair up again!!
Yes! She’s super cute in this Lakorn. I think I like her in here more than the one with Great. I liked Suam as well but Paeng has a cuter personality hha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes! She’s super cute in this Lakorn. I think I like her in here more than the one with Great. I liked Suam as well but Paeng has a cuter personality hha.
Same, I like her more than the one with Great. In here, she has portray the spoiled, bratty, and vulnerable 15 year old very well and grown up to be a mature understanding human being. Her character has depth and growth in here. Kao looks like a 15 year old in the beginning of the lakorn, she match this character so well.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Same, I like her more than the one with Great. In here, she has portray the spoiled, bratty, and vulnerable 15 year old very well and grown up to be a mature understanding human being. Her character has depth and growth in here. Kao looks like a 15 year old in the beginning of the lakorn, she match this character so well.
Yeah, I think they did a great job with nek’s character development for sure! And yes, she still has such a baby face. She looks super young and still looks cute without make up.