[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a confirmed airing date? I've read somewhere that it would be on november 19th... is it correct/confirmed?

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
There are rumors circulating around pantip and twitter that this lakorn will take Wed-Sun timeslot. Holy moly! 5 freaking days! If it is true then this will end sooner than we thought.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There are rumors circulating around pantip and twitter that this lakorn will take Wed-Sun timeslot. Holy moly! 5 freaking days! If it is true then this will end sooner than we thought.
So does that mean it will be short eps....?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This new teaser looks more light and funny lol they’re chemistry looks good. I sure hope it airs in a couple days cause ya girl is super bored with lakorns right now. Need something to wake me back up lol

twister02

M♥K
usually there is Mon-Tue, Wed-Thu and then Fri-Sun so I think they will take the Wed-Thu slot (2 eps per week) cause they gonna start on Nov. 19 (Thursday).

twister02

M♥K
okay, so yeah, there's really a rumor that this will run for 5 days and thinking about it, it will be an injustice to have this for 5 days a week with 2 hrs. runtime. It's already an injustice to me that they put this at the end of the year and then they plan to have it for 5 days in a week?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
5 days in a row? Wow that sucks for Kao and Mark. I feel like that gets no type of exposure for them. Only good for the viewers who like binging like me lol