[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
It’s definitely Sonix Boom. They are VERY lowkey and it sucks. The good thing about them is they usually produce good lakorns.
This is the reason why I have faith in this lakorn. Though SB is pretty lowkey but I enjoyed their previous works, Thong Aek and Two Spirits Love.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Any news of subbing team taking up this lakorn?
I feel like Muse is gonna pick this one up basing on this one particular subber from them whose really into Mark.

Isn't this lakorn going to have a live simulcast airing in foreign countries through WeTV along with Roy Leh Marnya and Song Sanaeha? It was announced a week ago. By the news of it, I think the live simulcast airing will have eng subs 'coz it will cater foreign viewers?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like Muse is gonna pick this one up basing on this one particular subber from them whose really into Mark.

Isn't this lakorn going to have a live simulcast airing in foreign countries through WeTV along with Roy Leh Marnya and Song Sanaeha? It was announced a week ago. By the news of it, I think the live simulcast airing will have eng subs 'coz it will cater foreign viewers?
Omg really??? No wonder the teaser is subbed and wow if they have subs on broadcast I'm so grateful!!

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Omg really??? No wonder the teaser is subbed and wow if they have subs on broadcast I'm so grateful!!
Here is the IG post where I got the news from:
http://instagr.am/p/CFePXclAt2x/
Though I am not sure whether they'll have subs ready during the live simulcast but since its purpose is to cater foreign viewers it must have eng subs then?

Anyway, what I'm waiting right now is the list of countries that bought the rights for My Forever Sunshine's WETV Live Broadcast. In Roy Leh Marnya, there are 10 foreign countries who can view it with Thailand's broadcast.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel sonix boom has decent lakorns....

I love Kao....she's a great actress....I find it interesting that she started so rai and is remorseful....so it seems like a drama....then later on some comedy

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited for this. Hoping it's a hit for both Mark and Kao. Ch3 hasn't done as well this year so they could use a few more hits. Good thing Bella and Pope's lakorn is doing well right now so that gives me hope that viewers are watching. Hoping this one will have lots of viewers too. Then Mark will have two hits in a year.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited for this. Hoping it's a hit for both Mark and Kao. Ch3 hasn't done as well this year so they could use a few more hits. Good thing Bella and Pope's lakorn is doing well right now so that gives me hope that viewers are watching. Hoping this one will have lots of viewers too. Then Mark will have two hits in a year.
Yup I hope this succeeds too so it can help with ch3's terrible ratings this year. Luckily Pope Bella's lakorn is bringing lots of attention so maybe more people will tune into this as well. I really like Mark, his acting keeps improving and he's able to create chemistry with most of his costars. Probably one of the actors I find deserving to be as famous as he is hehe. And Kao always does great so let's see :naughty2: