[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel sonix boom has decent lakorns....

I love Kao....she's a great actress....I find it interesting that she started so rai and is remorseful....so it seems like a drama....then later on some comedy

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited for this. Hoping it's a hit for both Mark and Kao. Ch3 hasn't done as well this year so they could use a few more hits. Good thing Bella and Pope's lakorn is doing well right now so that gives me hope that viewers are watching. Hoping this one will have lots of viewers too. Then Mark will have two hits in a year.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited for this. Hoping it's a hit for both Mark and Kao. Ch3 hasn't done as well this year so they could use a few more hits. Good thing Bella and Pope's lakorn is doing well right now so that gives me hope that viewers are watching. Hoping this one will have lots of viewers too. Then Mark will have two hits in a year.
Yup I hope this succeeds too so it can help with ch3's terrible ratings this year. Luckily Pope Bella's lakorn is bringing lots of attention so maybe more people will tune into this as well. I really like Mark, his acting keeps improving and he's able to create chemistry with most of his costars. Probably one of the actors I find deserving to be as famous as he is hehe. And Kao always does great so let's see :naughty2:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a confirmed airing date? I've read somewhere that it would be on november 19th... is it correct/confirmed?

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
There are rumors circulating around pantip and twitter that this lakorn will take Wed-Sun timeslot. Holy moly! 5 freaking days! If it is true then this will end sooner than we thought.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There are rumors circulating around pantip and twitter that this lakorn will take Wed-Sun timeslot. Holy moly! 5 freaking days! If it is true then this will end sooner than we thought.
So does that mean it will be short eps....?