[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This new teaser looks more light and funny lol they’re chemistry looks good. I sure hope it airs in a couple days cause ya girl is super bored with lakorns right now. Need something to wake me back up lol

twister02

M♥K
There are rumors circulating around pantip and twitter that this lakorn will take Wed-Sun timeslot. Holy moly! 5 freaking days! If it is true then this will end sooner than we thought.
usually there is Mon-Tue, Wed-Thu and then Fri-Sun so I think they will take the Wed-Thu slot (2 eps per week) cause they gonna start on Nov. 19 (Thursday).

twister02

M♥K
okay, so yeah, there's really a rumor that this will run for 5 days and thinking about it, it will be an injustice to have this for 5 days a week with 2 hrs. runtime. It's already an injustice to me that they put this at the end of the year and then they plan to have it for 5 days in a week?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
5 days in a row? Wow that sucks for Kao and Mark. I feel like that gets no type of exposure for them. Only good for the viewers who like binging like me lol

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, 5 days/week, 1,5-2h/ep? Although I sometimes appreciate the binge watching, isn't this too much? I mean, It is a sincere doubt, I really don't know. I haven't followed a lakorn like this before (or if I did, I can't remember). Because usually when they air this "many days a week" lakorns, they usually reduce the time of each episode. I'm afraid it could "tire" the watchers... I hope not, because I have high expectations for this one. Let's hope for the best!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If that’s the real schedule, why the heck is it so messed up and weird?

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Wow, 5 days/week, 1,5-2h/ep? Although I sometimes appreciate the binge watching, isn't this too much? I mean, It is a sincere doubt, I really don't know. I haven't followed a lakorn like this before (or if I did, I can't remember). Because usually when they air this "many days a week" lakorns, they usually reduce the time of each episode. I'm afraid it could "tire" the watchers... I hope not, because I have high expectations for this one. Let's hope for the best!
My thoughts exactly. This is really unfair for both Mark and Kao. It would have been better if they would just air this lakorn next year with better promotion and proper airtime. I won't complain. After all I still have withdrawals from Mark's Thien lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Dang this isn't a smart move at all. Mark's ratings are usually good but this air time can definitely sabotage this drama's ratings.. Ch3's timeslot after covid is so messy, I can't keep up with it anymore lol. Hope its back to normal next year bc theres many lakorns I'm looking forward to.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if that table of slot is true how this gonna air simultaneously with china and others ? wil china too air 5 days in a row