[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

this so far is the most secretive filming set kim ever was in they like shared maybe 5% or less even when they share the action scene they were asked to delete it

and me who had high hope this production will be more generous than this , sad

DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  2. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i don't think so

3. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

I am sad too, but I understand that they don’t want to spoil us, so when it comes out, we will enjoy it more and more

DaoRisa likes this.
  4. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i hope so

Ele likes this.
  5. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

D7A2906E-C4AB-4E9F-BE0A-971379AE0367.jpeg Chhaba chhaba

MKfan132, DaoRisa and "peace" like this.
  6. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

7C1E341A-497C-4A24-8DF4-8AD49088E8DD.jpeg Mr. Thong eak looks so so handsome at the event today

7. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

F635F2C0-2103-429E-B4B1-C29F4E7AD639.jpeg Thong: what happened? Why do you look so sad?
    Chaba: hm ...er I don’t want to engage with the guy that I don’t love. I don’t know what to do, my dad forces me .
    Thong: your answer my make me very very happy. This is my smile for your answer . Don’t worry I won’t let you engage with him. Just wait and see, okay

MKfan132, DaoRisa and "peace" like this.
  8. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

you remind me now , will they even have a good promotion to this, like having event together , having shows :rolleyes:

:lol: i would say thong said : let's run away :pancarta:

DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

chaba chaba
    pongy888_42935466_1025351490980157_7194803833680354629_n.jpg

Ele likes this.
  10. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

I hope and I wish that they will have a show or an event together to promote this drama :angel10:

DaoRisa likes this.
  11. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Miss tomboy, chaba, waiting to see your first time fighting skill :aaaaa:

DaoRisa and "peace" like this.
  12. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

who knows when this lakorn will air?

DaoRisa likes this.
  13. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

pretty much the end of this year or debut January , since they already recorded the OST witch is a sign of near airing

14. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

thanks

15. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

EDAEE007-1B6A-4B95-BF47-D5C3A7B0FBD9.jpeg chhaba: I don’t want to see you fight with my dad and that guy anymore. Do you want to run away with me and live together?
    Thong: yes, yes. Are you ready?
    Chhaba: I have been ready for along time.
    Thong: lets go! :pancarta::aaaaa::risas3:

NongS, DaoRisa and "peace" like this.
  16. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

I'm thinking Jan for a fresh start. Been looking forward to this. The dramas are tired out so I need a comedy and Mario is great in comedies. And it's been awhile since Kim was in one.

NongS, DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  17. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

@jeanie1 do you have an idea what lakorns will take the next slot in this upcoming two months

18. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Mon/Tues is James Ma and Diana's lakorn. Wed/Thurs is Bella and Great's. I don't know what will air after Mee Pieng Ruk but I don't think this one will take a weekend slot. Gut feeling it'll be M/T after James Ma lakorn is done.

DaoRisa, Ele and "peace" like this.
  19. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

thank you, then a high percentage this will be a Jan lakron :) and i wish it is a M/T perfect for my days schedules

NongS and DaoRisa like this.
  20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the updates :).