[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in '2019' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

2. MomRamy

MomRamy sarNie Adult

Finally Kim got the original story after so many remakes!!!! Awww! I’m so happy!!!! My dream pair come true!!!!:cheer::aaaaa:

3. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

yippy yippy :D

and i don't have to wonder about their chemistry cause we already had TVC moments and event of them , so i absolutely lookign forward to this two's hilarious moments cause i know kim find mario so funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fln3MowpCkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-GfxIvh7rU&t=9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Un-YoxukYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33ywY5UC4I

MKfan132, Katelyn and asha131097 like this.
  4. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

now can't wait to know when the fitting is and the details about the story and production :D
    [​IMG]

KimLBjj likes this.
  5. Ninja007

Ninja007 sarNie Adult

It's a period lakorn (ancient era). It's a comady. Pra'k is an ancient medical doctor.

Rumour says filming start at end of the year, which means very soon.

bun-bun likes this.
  6. MomRamy

MomRamy sarNie Adult

Wow! It’s getting close!!! Thank you for the info!!!! I’m so excited.

7. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i wish to know what the end of the year mean does it mean the debut of december , the middle or the end of December ? :D and the fittting ?

8. MomRamy

MomRamy sarNie Adult

Has ha I don’t care about which part of December because December will be here in couples of days!!!!!!!! I’m too excited right now! I’ve been waiting for this couples for so long, and I don’t mind waiting a few more weeks :aaaaa::aaaaa:
    Anyway, I’m surprise that they start filming this early than her Lakorn with Tik.

bun-bun and asha131097 like this.
  9. asha131097

asha131097 Kim_Kimberley FAN

finally KimRio get to pair up 2gether... btw this genre is comedy period.... but why not romance toooo,, well as long as Kim in here i don't mind.

MKfan132 and "peace" like this.
  10. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

your comment remind me to have a pair nickname for them, kimrio is good :thumbup:

asha131097 likes this.
  11. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Finally a fresh pairing! And I happen to love them both too! Looking forward to this. :)

12. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Yaaasss ! A pairing we deserve.

13. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Omgggg soooo happy

14. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Mario denied he's having a lakorn with Kim. But maybe the producers haven't updated him? Be great to see them pair up.

15. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Oh noo

16. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Oldmaid

Wait, so Kim is not in this? Other then daradaily, has any other news source confirmed this? Like has Kim herself confirmed it?

17. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

:facepalm: then why daradaily made it sound like that shame on them , such a disappointment for the day

will just keep waiting and see

18. MomRamy

MomRamy sarNie Adult

Such a disappointed news! :facepalm:

19. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Well there's still hope. Mario just might not know yet.

With Daradaily they like to be the first one to break the news so they'll print any rumors they hear. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they don't. The others, like Komchadluek will call to get confirmation from actors or producers first, that way they'll have a quote to go along with the news.

20. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I see. Well I prefer Komchadluek's method then. I want facts not speculation.