lovestar

sarNie Adult
I can't feel wawa's acting. When they were looking for Nad n WaWa was like its my fault an she cried, it just so stiff and I can't feel that she is sad. Just my opinion.
If wawwa had those looks with eye's acting she'll probably be my favorite actress ever (with the exception of mint c, of course) but hopefully wawwa will improve in the future. There's always time.
Season 2 better come fast because I'll miss my wawwa's face :(

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I agree. Newbies are always like that. They need some time to get used to the entertainment indusrty and since they are newbies they don't have much experience in acting. I think P'Ja Jiitapa did some good teaching to the newbies. When Wawaa cried I did feel her feelings a little bit (since I am a bit sensitive too) but she was kind of stiff if you look closely. Also, if you think about it, she did a pretty good job crying like that because most newbies can't really bring that much emotion into the role/scene. But I don't blame her. She's a newbie. Newbies need time so I just say we wait a little bit more and see how the rest of her acting goes. And didn't Aon & P'Yaya Ying play in that one lakorn named Prik Din Soo Dao? I loved that movie. Can't believe P'Aon's face changed that much and P'Yaya Ying's make up for Baymond was just too much. I prefer her without make up. She's prettier that way.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I agree. Newbies are always like that. They need some time to get used to the entertainment indusrty and since they are newbies they don't have much experience in acting. I think P'Ja Jiitapa did some good teaching to the newbies. When Wawaa cried I did feel her feelings a little bit (since I am a bit sensitive too) but she was kind of stiff if you look closely. Also, if you think about it, she did a pretty good job crying like that because most newbies can't really bring that much emotion into the role/scene. But I don't blame her. She's a newbie. Newbies need time so I just say we wait a little bit more and see how the rest of her acting goes. And didn't Aon & P'Yaya Ying play in that one lakorn named Prik Din Soo Dao? I loved that movie. Can't believe P'Aon's face changed that much and P'Yaya Ying's make up for Baymond was just too much. I prefer her without make up. She's prettier that way.
nicely said

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mm I agree as well. I also think that yaya ying looks way much better without make up, they just packed on too much on her face

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats Mor Root...his name is Phet who is paired up wit krissie (Nad)
Thanks Fanny.

:bhehe: I didn't know that was Phet. I thought it was a different actor lol.... He look different in that photo then in his other photos. Maybe that why I forgot it was him... lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome, maybe because he wore glasses make him look like Nadech. Phet is pretty good looking I Dnt mind seeing him as p'ek.

Asy

sarNie Immature
His name is เพ็ชร ฐกฤต เหมอรรณพจิต 'Phet' Thakrit Hamannopjit, born on 10 April 1990.

Last year someone made a thread about male newbies here. And yes, they said he looks like Nadech lmao.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
He does look like nadech, that's what I said before
He's 22?? I didn't know that, I thought he was younger

Asy

sarNie Immature
I see Nadech's thick eyebrows and dimple in him lmao. And yeap, because he's tanner than Nadech, I'm liking him more enough to admit that he's my husband LOL.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I think they just call him Mor in the Lakorn. Mor Root is the plastic surgeon guy. I usually just hear Nad call him Mor. I think he's really cute, first time I saw him was in the movie with Rotmay.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I think they just call him Mor in the Lakorn. Mor Root is the plastic surgeon guy. I usually just hear Nad call him Mor. I think he's really cute, first time I saw him was in the movie with Rotmay.
Oops my bad that's right Mor Root is the surgeon lol. Actually they called him Mor Wat

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yeah Phet in this lakorn is Khun Mor Warawat (my last name too :D) or Khun Mor Wat. Well he looks similar to Nadech but I find Nadech hotter and Phet is cute. Phet is attractive in my eyes... He should be a pra'ek in another lakorn. His acting is good for a newbie.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Such a happy ending. make me have a big grin on my face. fell in love with all the characters (Rot,Yanin,Nate,Gam,Kun,Trin,Trairat,Mor Worawat,P'Nut,Kong,Grandpa,Golden baby,Pah All,K'Tahnai). all the actors&actresses play their character so well. can't wait for season 2. wonder who wil be the other 2 p'eks with Gam and Kun. Phet&Krissie make such a cute match. but have too little cute scenes. hope will see more cute scenes of them in season 2

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
They didn't say if they are the preake but I don't want Flim to be Gam's preake hopfully it somebody else. Sorry Flim's FC.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Currently watching my Grate & Eye couple all over agian...i wish their storyline didnt conbin together and have thier own part like da 4hjhkk series...Miss Eye & Grate...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough* finally gonna get started on watching this lakorn..

aigoo.. phet <3... off i go :3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just got done watching ep1.. and so far i liked.. louis' character is so farang.. lmao!
seeing aon in here makes me miss him..
no appearance of phet yet, but i know i'll see him in ep2.. ehehe..

anyways, i have to say the girls look great and for acting-wise.. they're not that bad...
well, off i go to continue watching :)