lovestar

sarNie Adult
Yeah sorry about that lols in asianfusewiki it said wawaa is paired with Aon or Nae's brother (the cop and protective dude) but idk and kat? idt she has a pra'ek but she likes Dr.Root in the lakorn but idk if shes gonna end up with him cuz he seems suspicious.
Apparently in the next 'part' (if there's gonna be one) wawwa doesn't end up with the police dude because she ends up with some ransoms brother or something and the hand girl ends up with a half Korean/Thai dude?
I wonder if it would be like dok som see thong (the one that gybzy played in) where the second part came after a few months later. Hmmm

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Apparently in the next 'part' (if there's gonna be one) wawwa doesn't end up with the police dude because she ends up with some ransoms brother or something and the hand girl ends up with a half Korean/Thai dude?
I wonder if it would be like dok som see thong (the one that gybzy played in) where the second part came after a few months later. Hmmm
what? idk. So far I don't see Kat's pra'ek (the hand girl) or who could be hers or Wawaa's pra'ek. So i dont know much all I know is Eye & Great, Ja & Louis, and Krissie & Phet are paired together.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
there will have the next part, they will start filming sometime in October. Every girls will have a couple

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I really think its his assistant. I remember the time Ned was getting attack at the theater the masked guys eyes looked a lot like the assistant. I think Mor Root tells him to kill the girl with the poison in the fish he keeps.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG Krissie gaines so much weight!
I was watching the beginning and jumped to the last episodes and she got so big!!!

She was my favorite! I thought she was so cute and beautiful!!!!! Now, she has to slim down...I still love her though

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I think @6:40 it is one of the ost for this lakorn here's the link
suan the other one @6:03 idk it might be the instrumental acoustic for this
but maybe not.. i like that song @6:03 too pretty smooth i like songs like that too but idk whats it called

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think @6:40 it is one of the ost for this lakorn here's the link
suan the other one @6:03 idk it might be the instrumental acoustic for this
but maybe not.. i like that song @6:03 too pretty smooth i like songs like that too but idk whats it called
thank you so much! your such a great help! ^_^
i watched tee tai krua and i swear eye is so funny! lol she got hit in the head by grate because she explained about the story with such good words. hehe theyre cute. and at the end she danced a little bit :clap:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
lol I loved the part where P'Eye danced. lol she's like dancing her legs off then she stops and sees the camera then runs. Lol! I just love that girl. I'm for sure going to make a fanmade mv for all the couples but maybe later since I'm still busy with school. P'Eye & P'Great have good chemestry on-screen but off-screen they don't make contact much.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ i agre of all wat u say...i love those two da most but sadly she and Grate are not tat close...she need to open up hehehe but still she and Grate is still my favorite couple in here follow by Krissie and her pair lol never catch his name

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lmfaoo! you can't expect everyone to have good off screen chemistry. everyone is different. some people are more quiet and reserved and some people are more lively and outgoing. if you click you do and if you don't, you don't. simple as that.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
^ i agre of all wat u say...i love those two da most but sadly she and Grate are not tat close...she need to open up hehehe but still she and Grate is still my favorite couple in here follow by Krissie and her pair lol never catch his name
krissie is paired with Phet

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Mor Somkit is getting on my last nerves he's sooo bad! Now there's another witch doctor! I knew that Mor Root's assistant was as psycho as the doctor. I love the sweet scenes and any scene with Golden baby and Ton Luang hahaha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ajan Somkit is freaking irritating me and Katie too! Yeah from the way Mor Root's assistant acted I could already tell he was sick. Mor Root I could already tell something was wrong with him ever since he yelled at his assistant. Can't wait for more Rot(or Ros/Eye) & Taiwai (Tais/Great) scenes!! They are sooo cute!! Also, I find Phet (the guy Krissie is paired with) attractive.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Phet looks like nadech. Don't get me wrong it's just that his eyebrows and jawline look exactly like nadechs. He's just a bit tanner.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I can't feel wawa's acting. When they were looking for Nad n WaWa was like its my fault an she cried, it just so stiff and I can't feel that she is sad. Just my opinion.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Nope they don't get together. I don't know if he gets with anyone or not, but she gets her couple in the next season.

I love Yanin & Tin's couple it's just so sweet! Tairath & Roth are just too bickery sometimes lol