chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
After catching up with this lakorn, so far, I like Katherine the most of all girls. She doesn't overact and is quite tolerable. Krissie is somewhat cute but character doesn't do much for me yet. Eye is okay and unsurprisingly Ja is boring. Wawa is the most awkward where her acting comes off very forced, unnatural and annoying IMO. But I wouldn't be surprised if she's the first of the bunch to get a n'ek role in the future since she's BFF with Khun Tu. I just hope another Marie accident doesn't happen again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^really...I think Eye is natural and she da best out of all da 4 girl...Krissie is cute but okay okay, as for Kat she good but would like to see more of her...Wawwa still look stiff & when she talk is like she focing herslef to do it correctly but she better than before???

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I really like P'Ja & P'Eye in here. They are my two fav newbies and two favs in The Sixth Sense. I really love this lakorn. They did a great job filming it.

Sweet_09

I really love Eye and Grate pair!!! They are just so cute...they are totally out shine Ja and Lousi pair (sorry Ja)...n i dont give a sh!t since i mostly skip their part lol...I'm cheering for Eye and Grate!!! Go go go! Love da Chemistry between da two!!! Cant wait!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn start to be crap now na i don't find Great and Eye is a good matches maybe cos she's too young

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wawwa and Eye are both 21. Nate (don't remember her name) is in grade 9. So she is probably 15.

The hand girl is 25. Ja is 27.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually really enjoying this lakorn. I love horror or black magic themed lakorns so I like that aspect. I adore all the pairs but Ja and Louis are probably my gave because their just cute together haha. The three helping ghost are hilarious too, Nong Charlie is soooo cute!

Sweet_09

Wawwa and Eye are both 21. Nate (don't remember her name) is in grade 9. So she is probably 15.

Wow Eye & Wawwa are Prefect for their age but not Kat...she 25 when she look like 19 something...Krissie is da youngest one than huh...anyways thanks for da age clarifying Ninja007...

fanny

sarNie Adult

Thanks
Wow I'm surprise Kat is 25 she look younger. Krissie actually look older than 15
WaWa n eye look ok for their age.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks
Wow I'm surprise Kat is 25 she look younger. Krissie actually look older than 15
WaWa n eye look ok for their age.
wow Kat is a year younger than me she looks young for that age looking like a teen and Krissie she's 15 omg

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Right now i like Great&Eye's couple. they're funny&cute. have good chemistry. i like her character the most, she play it well for a newbie. i swear when there's two couples or more. the 2nd couple is always more interesting&cute and steal the spot light from the main couple. Aont's character is getting so annoying, too over protective of his sister.