Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
She is so cute...I always call her baby version of chompoo...lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Cholumpi Production. Is that the company that produce this lakorn? I haven't heard it before.

lovelyQQ

sarNie Egg
@Sweet_09 Ja says she will act with Louis on twitter.

@Alice I agree with aikoden.It will be a prime time lakorn.

@Mintyyasian yes.Eye and wawwa is more popular than the other two.Eye is the most.
She played some music videos.The latest mv is Toomtam's เจ็บของฉัน เหงาของเธอ.
She also played Mario'movie"Friends Never Die".

lovelyQQ

sarNie Egg
Cholumpi Production. Is that the company that produce this lakorn? I haven't heard it before.
I think it is a new production company.This lakorn should be the company's first lakorn.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think it is a new production company.This lakorn should be the company's first lakorn.
Haha. No wonder they are so secretive about this lakorn. We don't even know about the other Pra eks and the Nang eks are newbies. I hope this lakorn turns out to be good, or else, I might be disappointed to death especially when Great and Louis are in here.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
more pictures>>

what's with the number? :scratchhead2:

credit krissie fan page, stellar artist

Just found a little bit more information and photos before debuted in this lakorn, since they're newbies and the new generation who'll be carry on the future of Ch3, so I guess we have the right to know the new faces who will be juxtaposed with Yaya, Kim, Mint, etc. I can't believe they already got junior! It also makes me feel so old <_<

Katherine (born in March 30, 1997) Half English

childhood modelling

with Cream Premisinee

Krissie (born September 3, 1996) Half English

Eye (born April 8, 1991)
Judging from the photos she's far experienced from the others, already fraternizing with some of the older generations of CH3 (Ann, Pope, even Mew, and Nadech), has been starring in more than 5 MVs, so it's not strange to see her chatting freely with some of Exact artists and The Star singer. If I'm not mistaken she's also in Mario's latest movie, Best Friend Forever.
She's the girl in Toomtam's latest MV

Wawwa (currently attending The Demonstration School of Ramkhamhaeng University)
If two of her contemporaries already paved their way since their childhood, and the other one is like MV future queen, Wawwa already has her own way in commercials. And also she also had the honor to act in commercial with international star like 2PM, (seriously if I knew before she's the one in that commercial, exposing her armpits in front of my boys, I wouldn't touch this thread!)

She's kinda reminds me of taller, and has dimples version of Gybzy Girly Berry

some commercial if you'd like to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XDKcLN9vdhk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GR6NeLbg-I&feature=player_embedded

That's pretty much about all the new faces in Ch3, I don't know if some of them with Exact or not. But I guess I don't have to explain a single thing about Ja right? You guys might have know more about her than me, since I've never watched her lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for the info dertaajaf...all da girl are very pretty but Eye remind me of Pancake in some angel lol and the way how she smile...But as for Katherine she remind of me Matt or Chompoo...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ most likely it's ja & great.. (i have a gut feeling.. but i may be wrong hehe)

thanks for the info na :) they're getting younger and younger.. i hope they don't get any lakorn with "r" scenes in the near future.. too young..! LOL... and awwwe, some are child stars.. hehe!!

and note: cholumpi isn't a new company ..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. 2 of those girls are super duper young. 1996 and 1997? Wow. They look very mature for their age as well.
Great is cute. :) I love him. I wouldn't mind seeing him with Ja...but then she's painting with Louis...seems like he will get one of the newbies.
The girls are actually cute when they're dressed for the Lakorn. lol
I can't wait to see this then. At least by then we'll have plenty of lakorns of Mint, Kim, and Yaya still. I don't think they'll degrade the other new generation just because there's newbies now. It really depends if they'll catch the eyes of the audiences or not.
I too wonder who the other pra'eks are......

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol ^^^ I know, right? More babies for us for our Pra'nangs. ahaha Jkay.
But wow. You're only a Sophomore than, right Cupid_Candy? You're so young still. :)
Anyways,
It's pretty depressing for me now since everyone is either younger than me or is about the same age as me.
I remember those days when everyone was 10 years older than me. ahaha
I miss my old pra'eks... ):

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing info about the new actresses. Wow they are young....I wonder will they cut out some of the romances scene since they are pretty young. They even younger then Mew Laknara.