[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to do a marathon tonight so that I can catch up with you all in the discussion. So far I am still on episode 3 lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@ Gloria, here is the one part where Roong wanted to hit Kwan, but got Seur instead. Is that it? I haven't watched episode seven fully. Subbed by Minty. Towards the end, ja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xUKdRKMZ2c&feature=channel_video_title

Thank you, Cupid!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Here's my latest highlight, from ep.5 only... (I'm so behind with my vids, and I didn't realize that so many people were subbing clips from this lakorn too) xD

Mark and Yaya are so cute under the bed :wub:

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Here's my latest highlight, from ep.5 only... (I'm so behind with my vids, and I didn't realize that so many people were subbing clips from this lakorn too) xD

Mark and Yaya are so cute under the bed :wub:
Thanks for the clip.Going back and watching it again make me blush even more. ><

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just rewatch the ending of episode 7 again..now I can't wait for Friday!! I'm loving Yaya a lot!! she's really good at her acting...though is only her 3 lakorns...can you imagine her in 5 years?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet he's not going to get to kiss her on the lip, I think I remember watching a clip when Yaya push him off or something. Well no maftter what I'm so freaken excited for more. The cast is doing an AWSOME job! I can definately feel and see their character come to live. Pope and Mint is so adorable and they're too cute. I can't get over how good looking they both are and the chemistry is amazing. I'm so in love with them...mark and yaya is developing more and more chemistry in each episode. I want more of the two couples in here!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I do agree that as the lakorn progress...you can see the compatibility of there two couples.... I do admit I love Mint with Pope more than Mark...but seeing Mark improve his acting is not a bad idea either.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I just love Mak's eyes. The way he look at his Nang'ek is so sweet.>< and actually i already know what's going to happen at the next episode but i wont say anything.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I adore how Suer is always loooking out for his baby sister, Kwan.
-- Sorta wish he didn't find out that she was his sister so early in the lakorn, so that we can look forward to more spicy drama between both pranangs, lol.
Gosh, Singh is such the jealous type, lol. It makes things between him and Suer so INTENSE!
Especially love the scene between them in this particular clip subbed by Chitya! ^^

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i hope mint fall for pope sooner than lata...i hate when the 2nd lead dun like each other til the last ep...r the lakorn with Bee/pong as sibling... -.- it wasn;t til almost last part before he knew, he wanted to marry her...errr..

susa89

sarNie Egg
now that we have seen that mark and yaya can have a little bit of chemestry
yaya left so they can mark and played in prissina

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Bong Sousday, thank you so much for subbing all the highlights from TD. Much appreciated :)

I'm noticing that ever since Ep 7 aired, a lot of ppl are starting to like Mark and Yaya and there's even fanclubs going on now. I guess that's a good sign seeing that people are open to new pairings but I hope there won't be any unncessary comparisions and competition for Mteam and Yadech.

susa89

sarNie Egg
Bong Sousday, thank you so much for subbing all the highlights from TD. Much appreciated :)

I'm noticing that ever since Ep 7 aired, a lot of ppl are starting to like Mark and Yaya and there's even fanclubs going on now. I guess that's a good sign seeing that people are open to new pairings but I hope there won't be any unncessary comparisions and competition for Mteam and Yadech.
i thinks the same thing i hope no opposition between yadech and maya

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
there will always be those comparisons, but to me there only Yadech and Mteam...they r the original....mark/yaya dun look bad together but Mark seems small compare to her to me....I vote for MARK*POPE for #1 chemistry in this lakorn like the poll they had ahhahaa...bromance

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Well there's already comparisons going on in Pantip between Yadech and Mark/Yaya but I just hope things don't get too crazy like when 4HJHKK first aired. Pantip can be kinda scary some times lol! I know there will always be comparisons and competition because that's just the way things are but that's why I mentioned the word "unnecessary". Fans are entitled to their own opinions and it's normal to be protective of your favourite koo kwan but it's all a matter of knowing your limits as well as being a respectful and mature fan.

I think Yaya and Mark look cute together. But to me he's a little too short for her and due to his baby face and Yaya's make up, she looks slightly more mature. Overall, they're not bad. That's just my two cents :)