[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, BROMANCE ALL THE WAY, Dal. Lol, makes me miss the 4 HUA JAI brothers. Din, Fai, and Lom<3 Wanna see them all reunite again, please ! They do the best when they're together.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I like bromance too! Can't wait to watch 3 Num neua thong with the boys!
But for now, I'll make do with Mark and Pope lol

This clip took me a long time to do because I had a hard time making it shorter than 15mins... plus, I don't know why, but all the apostrophes disappeared from the subs making them hard to read -__-

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I love both couples but Tawan and Petchrrong's love seem more touching and passionate. Like they really love and miss each other but they can't cause Tawan wants to revenge her father. Ploykwan and Sign is like a cute puppy love.Two different view of love:) So far i love this lakorn. I thought i wouldn't like it but it turned out better than i thought.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ALOT of action and fighting on today's epi. but we get to see some interaction between Seur and Roong in the forest/cave. ^^

Kwan cries so beautifully in the beginning, gosh, poor girl doesn't know Seur is her brother. .>< Singh is toooo sweet, so charming!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ploykwan looked really pretty in this episode despite that she was crying. I thought her hair and make up looked very glowing!

I'm suspecting some slap scenes in the next ep. Poor Roong is still being forced to marry that guy

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow. I was so moved by Yaya's almost kissing scene with Mark. lol
She looks so pretty there.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Ploykwans cry was so beautiful in this episode..and yes she was very pretty in this episode! Her pajamas makes her hips so wide and a curvy body!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I'm so happy I can watch this on my ipod when they air it now..Yay me!! But before i watch it on ipod when it air i need to catch up first........

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Mark and Yaya do a great job.More and more people discuss their romantic scence in Pantip.
I guess they will pair again in the future.