[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG the ending to episode 7 is so romantic!!!!! ahhh....Yaya can have chemistry with anyone!!! I really like her and Mark now. They have similar features which is nice to look at. now we all have to wait for Mint and Pope to be all romantic!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For more visit ---> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL477D5E8E9C9CC8A8
LOL... Loved this line! ^__^

Kwan: How is it? Do I look pretty?
Singh: You're the most adorable, Khun Nu. When you're dressed like this, you look so much more like a feminine lady.
Kwan: Hey! You're saying that I look like a guy?!

Lol, I can imagine Pope and Chalida in a romantic comedy lakorn together already. Gosh, so cute!

The way he stares at her, so sweet, passionate, and innocent. Lol.

Happy as can be. (Love his smile). :wub:

-- Credit: Yayaurassaya.com Facebook

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh ep.7 the love scene between petroong+saur was sweet,warming,touching, i love it. i applaud to p'Nom(director) directed out so well, which show he's such a romantic guy plus he live up for his name as being a great actor too. was suprised that there was this scene cause didn't expect it. but dang ch3 why have to end this part make viewers hanging what will happen next will they....did it haha. even though i feel yaya+mark doesn't have that great chemistry together, cause for me yaya has more chemistry with nadech. but this love scene was a very good one.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I still have Nadech and Yaya in my heart but today i gotta give credit to mak. The episode today was so sweet and romantic with that mirror thingy. I almost cry for Yaya. I feel so bad for petchroong >< She has to be the head of the family and has to take care everything but people just keep giving her a hard time when everything was hard for her. The end of this episode with mak and yaya got me all blushing. Overall i just love this episode.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Since this is the first lakorn with Mark and Yaya - I have to say that there are chemistry here. When I saw the filming, I was like nah...I wouldn't ship for them but then when I start to watch it. I want more scenes of them. They are really cute together, though I feel that Yaya gives out more during their romantic scene. I think she's the factor that make the scene worthy to watch :) (I USED to like Yaya and Nadech but somehow, I start to like Nadech less and less now...so I no longer ship them..hahah) now I'm just a HUGE fan of Yaya and I want her to act with other actors!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Since this is the first lakorn with Mark and Yaya - I have to say that there are chemistry here. When I saw the filming, I was like nah...I wouldn't ship for them but then when I start to watch it. I want more scenes of them. They are really cute together, though I feel that Yaya gives out more during their romantic scene. I think she's the factor that make the scene worthy to watch :) (I USED to like Yaya and Nadech but somehow, I start to like Nadech less and less now...so I no longer ship them..hahah) now I'm just a HUGE fan of Yaya and I want her to act with other actors!
Oh no! keep ur Yadech heart we need that XD Just wait for Game rai Game ruk and you will see the chemistry of Yaya and Nadech.I think ur just in to the character of Tawan and petchroong>< me too

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Not really, I start to drop Nadech off the Yadech radar way before Tawan Deurd starting to air. For some reason, I can't really stand Nadech. When I check on Game Rai Game Rak or other Yadech lakorn- I mostly focus on Yaya...and when I see Yaya with Nadech and they talking and all...I just feel blah blah..... ok..enough of me talking...

I want POPE...he's a guy that I should follow. oh boy, he's really cute and very handsome. I think he looking matching and more matching each day with Mint C

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm a Yadech shipper, but it is good to see Yaya acts with other actors.

I'm glad that Yaya seems to have chemistry with every actors she pairs with.

I like TD and I'm glad it is popular and doing very well!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bliss...Love...Love...Pope and Mint's moments. Pope at a certain angle has such a puppy face. When he gets jealous it's so endearing. Love the part when Mint was dressing up only to try and impress Mark. LOL. The sad look on Pope's face when she skipped away.:) Pope acting in her deifinetly outshined Mark.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
MY, this episode is totally made my day...I love the ending of the epi. Gosh I seriously thought phetroong was going to stop suer but we got to see the forehead kiss and the cheek kiss, now I need the lip kiss scene...ohhh I can not wait til next week!!!

But still love yadech no matter what they are totally my number ONE!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I was really close to giving up on this lakorn, but finally, ep 7 was the best so far, the story is finally starting to get more interesting, everyone's acting was much better in ep 7. In the part where yaya and mint were arguing,yaya did really well, like she was really angry at mint and ready to beat her up, Mint did really well also. I was so dissapointed in phetrong after her jealous act and firing seur, but now I feel kind of sorry for her. Mark delivered particularly well on his love emotions(I was like "Finally!" he's been so dead portraying love emotins in his other lakorns)..but I gotta say..Mark and Yaya do NOT have chemistry, that kiss on the cheek was tasteless and the way mark touched her face looked so awkward, I mean they both acted well...but there was no chemistry. Mint and poepe have chemistry though, and I'm more convinced that Pope is a superb actor, he's really nailing his role as singh.

Oh, and I'd hate to disagree, but yaya had zero chemistry with rome, and very weak with mark....to me, chemistry onscreen is when it looks really natural to the point where it doesn't seem like they're acting, and true chemistry is when the actor and actress are in synch with eachothers emotins (like Ken and Anne). Yaya always does well on acting like she's in love, she's got the love emotions down, but I didn't see any chemical reactions with rome and so far, not Mark either. Off topic, I think its a little weird that Mark and Mint have chemistry offscreen but no chemistry on screen, but Mint and pope have chemistry on and off screen...but their chemistry isn't the ken-ann type chemistry, its more like puppy love chemistry.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for posting the particular ending clip of episode 7. Is so nice and clear!! :dance3:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Episode 7 was soo intense!! The whipping, the yelling, the crying. Yaya for a second looked like a nang'rai when she was going to whip mint but in comes mark with his mighty horse. It looked like he was standing up for his nang'ek. :thumbsup: I'm in such a high mteam fever!! I thought that kiss at the end was cute but I couldn't bare to watch it. I mean mark didn't even give mint that good a kiss in PLR! Im so jealous for mint. I loved how mint came to save pope, I thought she would just stand there and watch but eventually she came in. I can't wait for next ep though because pope and mint will have a cute scene and everything else will be more developed. :nailbiter: *tear* :spin: this has been heartbreaking for me so far but I need to rock on! :rockon:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am just really enjoying this lakorn. The performances are excellent. Yaya & Mark & that last was...gosh, so intense.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I was really close to giving up on this lakorn, but finally, ep 7 was the best so far, the story is finally starting to get more interesting, everyone's acting was much better in ep 7. In the part where yaya and mint were arguing,yaya did really well, like she was really angry at mint and ready to beat her up, Mint did really well also. I was so dissapointed in phetrong after her jealous act and firing seur, but now I feel kind of sorry for her. Mark delivered particularly well on his love emotions(I was like "Finally!" he's been so dead portraying love emotins in his other lakorns)..but I gotta say..Mark and Yaya do NOT have chemistry, that kiss on the cheek was tasteless and the way mark touched her face looked so awkward, I mean they both acted well...but there was no chemistry. Mint and poepe have chemistry though, and I'm more convinced that Pope is a superb actor, he's really nailing his role as singh.

Oh, and I'd hate to disagree, but yaya had zero chemistry with rome, and very weak with mark....to me, chemistry onscreen is when it looks really natural to the point where it doesn't seem like they're acting, and true chemistry is when the actor and actress are in synch with eachothers emotins (like Ken and Anne). Yaya always does well on acting like she's in love, she's got the love emotions down, but I didn't see any chemical reactions with rome and so far, not Mark either. Off topic, I think its a little weird that Mark and Mint have chemistry offscreen but no chemistry on screen, but Mint and pope have chemistry on and off screen...but their chemistry isn't the ken-ann type chemistry, its more like puppy love chemistry.
Mark is improving, no doubt, as well as Mint too. However, some scenes Mark is still very bland to me, lol.

So far the only praek of Yaya that she has chemistry with is Nadech, of course. I thought Rome and Yaya looked cute together but their was no chemistry either. As for this lakorn, I am not feeling the chemistry of Mark and Yaya, yet. I will judge after the lakorns ends, lol.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
lol im happy that you guys say Yaya have chemistry with Nadech and not Mak. Of course i like them as Petchroong and Tawan. They acted their roles so well so i was afraid that after that ep people will forget Nadech and Yaya (lol I'm so silly). I actually starting to like mak more and more before i used to not like him . I only watching this because of yaya but i guess i actually made the right choice cause i get to see mak improve on his acting. In PLR his acting was so stiff.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I couldn't get myself to watch this lakorn, but Mint and Pope Clips r soo cute, I understand the Pope fever his facial expression is right on and oh sooo adorable. I am rewatching Mint/Mark lakorn and actually appreciate this 2nd time around, 1st time I couldn't watch it at all...it not the greatest but I enough the subtle touching scene they have for each other. I just can't wait for Yadech lakorn, the picture got me swooning (srry off topic). Mark and Yaya looks cute, but mark kinda look a lil smaller than yaya to me.... -.-