[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm not tired or bored of Yadech yet. But if they have 2-3 lakorns with each other every year, I probably will be.

Anyways, I'm actually okay with Mark and Yaya being paired in here.

Not to scare anyone, but by the time Tawan Duerd airs, a lot of people will probably open their hearts to accepting them as a pairing. I'm all for MTEAM just as others are for Yadech, but I can't help but say the practical.

Tee hee. Pics!

Psss. For MTEAM lovers. Pics are from here: http://pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10074250/A10074250.html
And more pics here: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10066420/A10066420.html#119
thanks for sharing the pic ja,,
the first pictures ahahhaha Mint is pushing Mak like you're not my PRA'EK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahaha then he puts his arms on her shoulders tooo cute...
DA DA DA DA DA then her HIPS :p
Now thats where it belongs ahahhahahahahah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing the pic ja,,
the first pictures ahahhaha Mint is pushing Mak like you're not my PRA'EK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahaha then he puts his arms on her shoulders tooo cute...
DA DA DA DA DA then her HIPS :p
Now thats where it belongs ahahhahahahahah
:dance2: LOL, reading your posts makes me even more giddy and all bubbly about MTEAM!^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
:dance2: LOL, reading your posts makes me even more giddy and all bubbly about MTEAM!^^
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKS! I am soo in love with them two...
they are the two pra'nangs who i made the most mv(s) of ahahha
thank goodness i got my laptop at the time where MTEAM became MTEAM ahah
get it? :p

I miss them soo much!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Actually I like all of the new casts in 4 huajai, especially Boy Pakorn. So I don't care who will pair up with who as long as the casts in 4 huajai are in it, I'll support the lakorn. This one is not even my type. For Boy, I skip 3 huajai because it's really not not my type. I think this one seems better than 3 huajai, at least it's not too depressed.

Anyway,I'm rooting for yadech and mteam. I even want them end up together in real life both 2 couples. >.< I think they do look real in real life. From what I observe, I think the girls doesn't really show how they feel but the guys are kind of obvious, especially Mark when he gives the interview.

I've got the update pix from Mint and Beam's twitter. Get them from http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10076961/A10076961.html

Mark is eating insects.

This is what he's eating.

Mint Chalida

The whole team. I think Yaya was with her mom.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ eww, mak got that definitely from nadech, eating insects that is...

i'm really excited for this lakorn, mainly because i get to see mteam again (even though they don't end up together sniff)
does anyone know when this will air?? i'd like to know how long i have to wait for this - never realised how cruel waiting is till i got addicted to mteam...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Mark and Mint said it should air near the middle of the year in 2011.

Anyway,I'm rooting for yadech and mteam. I even want them end up together in real life both 2 couples. >.< I think they do look real in real life. From what I observe, I think the girls doesn't really show how they feel but the guys are kind of obvious, especially Mark when he gives the interview.
I think I can make a compilation of moments in pretty much most of Mark's interviews where he slips out hints here and there.

I'd also like to see them together, but I'm a patient fan and I'd rather have them all mature more. I don't want them to have the same fate as most celebrity couples.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
LOL Mintw. I think Mark's not so good at interviewing. And Thai reporters are very good at traping stars. But yeah, I don't want them to end up dating soon. If they start to date now, there's a high chance that they'll break up soon too. For now, I think it's better to keep our eyes on them. I think I can feel some bittersweet feeling seeing these 2 couples.

I think on Mteam, I can see Mint also has some feeling back to Mark but she got bashed on Mint N. issue so I think she doesn't dare to be involved with him that much. And she's still very young, I don't think she would want to think about the guy this time. Mark seemed lively working with her again and again but I think he knows the limit coz I think Mint is getting more cautious. Before this she and Mark seem to have fun together, joking around without any worry. But now, Mint is keeping calm. T_T I miss the dorky Mint.

On Yadech, honestly I think their offscreen chemistry is not as much as onscreen. To me, it looks like Nadech is having one sided love on Yaya. After he didn't see any response from Yaya and there's even a rumor on her and Alex, I can see that he immediatly step back. And I can feel he's hurt when he's giving interview about her. Yaya doesn't show any sign but I have a feeling too that she's secretly missing him during this time.

I've got the update clip on Tawan Duerd. Yaya and Pope went to say happy new year to ch3.com with other lakorn stars. Alex was there too so the reporters was like... aww kids these days aren't scared of scandal at all. I think I'll like Pope. He does sound cool. He doesn't act cool but he's cool. Mint and Pope may steal the show in this lakorn, watch out girls.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^Mark and Mint said it should air near the middle of the year in 2011.
o.0 O.O
what????? mid 2011???
that's like in six months??? o.0

wow, can't believe i have to wait that long just to see mteam in a lakorn, and they won't even be together... not fair, not fair!!

for the time being, can't we make them pranangs in an mv??? or can't they appear together in a cf?? that would be so awesome <3

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Rasa, mint - You are killing me with those pix and clips and links!!!

I flipped for this. :coolpix:

And I'm killing my bandwidth - because of MTeam ... :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
And I'm killing my bandwidth - because of MTeam ... :D
Same here! I'm hating photobucket b/c of that rule bandwidth! :p LOL.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKS! I am soo in love with them two...
they are the two pra'nangs who i made the most mv(s) of ahahha
thank goodness i got my laptop at the time where MTEAM became MTEAM ahah
get it? :p

I miss them soo much!
LOL, you are so funny! :p I miss them soo much too >.<

^ eww, mak got that definitely from nadech, eating insects that is...

i'm really excited for this lakorn, mainly because i get to see mteam again (even though they don't end up together sniff)
does anyone know when this will air?? i'd like to know how long i have to wait for this - never realised how cruel waiting is till i got addicted to mteam...
Haha, I think they are too much alike! That's why I can't seem to choose between neither guys! LOL.

LOL Mintw. I think Mark's not so good at interviewing. And Thai reporters are very good at traping stars. But yeah, I don't want them to end up dating soon. If they start to date now, there's a high chance that they'll break up soon too. For now, I think it's better to keep our eyes on them. I think I can feel some bittersweet feeling seeing these 2 couples.

I think on Mteam, I can see Mint also has some feeling back to Mark but she got bashed on Mint N. issue so I think she doesn't dare to be involved with him that much. And she's still very young, I don't think she would want to think about the guy this time. Mark seemed lively working with her again and again but I think he knows the limit coz I think Mint is getting more cautious. Before this she and Mark seem to have fun together, joking around without any worry. But now, Mint is keeping calm. T_T I miss the dorky Mint.

On Yadech, honestly I think their offscreen chemistry is not as much as onscreen. To me, it looks like Nadech is having one sided love on Yaya. After he didn't see any response from Yaya and there's even a rumor on her and Alex, I can see that he immediatly step back. And I can feel he's hurt when he's giving interview about her. Yaya doesn't show any sign but I have a feeling too that she's secretly missing him during this time.

I've got the update clip on Tawan Duerd. Yaya and Pope went to say happy new year to ch3.com with other lakorn stars. Alex was there too so the reporters was like... aww kids these days aren't scared of scandal at all. I think I'll like Pope. He does sound cool. He doesn't act cool but he's cool. Mint and Pope may steal the show in this lakorn, watch out girls.
I'm glad that Mint is cautious and is careful about the rumors around and about her. She's very mature about everything.

I do love YADECH alot too, but honestly yes their offscreen chemistry I don't see much. Seems like it's quiet about them and Yaya doesn't express much when she is with Nadech or when she's not with him either. It seems Nadech is crushing on her though. :p

LOL, the reporters are always saying stuff! I guess we will see about that last part POPE & MINT!! Hehe. I think he is pretty cute. All of Mint's co-star are always so cute in my eyes, LOL.

for the time being, can't we make them pranangs in an mv??? or can't they appear together in a cf?? that would be so awesome <3
I wish!! I want as much of MTEAM as possible, neverending! Hehe. I'm super glad that they're always attending events/functions together lately even though 4HJHKK has ended already^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mint, I'd love to see that compilation! ^_^

Btw, yeah, as much as I'd like MTeam and Yadech to be couples in real life, they're still young and I wouldn't want them to rush into things with uncertain feelings. They might need to take it easy - though in MTeam, looks like it's not gonna be the case with Mark and his interviews. :lol: No really, I think I'm starting to worry about Mint (hehe - speaking like a mum now :p) esp since she's been mentioning about her studies etc. I hope she'll be able to concentrate. Oh, btw, when is the university entrance exam being held in Thailand ?

As for Yadech, I don't see much of them together lately. Well, for MTeam, they did that runway for winter clothes (together with Kim), they went for HP event, plus that FITSport thing etc. Don't Yadech go for events together anymore ? I haven't seen much clips on them lately. Maybe they're not posted on this forum ?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
As for Yadech, I don't see much of them together lately. Well, for MTeam, they did that runway for winter clothes (together with Kim), they went for HP event, plus that FITSport thing etc. Don't Yadech go for events together anymore ? I haven't seen much clips on them lately. Maybe they're not posted on this forum ?
I keep updated with them on YOUTUBE and I haven't seen anything on YADECH together since that one event they attended w/ MTEAM o_O

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm looking at the pix from TD which mint gave the links to. *squeeee* Mark had his hands around Mint! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

But aren't they supposed to be siblings in this lakorn ? How come they're posing like a couple ? (Not that I mind, of course ;))

And they made that "Shhhh!" pose again. Is that some sort of their 'trademark' ? ^_^

Anyway, I noticed that the pix were taken back in October 2010. Would they dare to pose like this again these days ? :pervie:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm looking at the pix from TD which mint gave the links to. *squeeee* Mark had his hands around Mint! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

But aren't they supposed to be siblings in this lakorn ? How come they're posing like a couple ? (Not that I mind, of course ;))

And they made that "Shhhh!" pose again. Is that some sort of their 'trademark' ? ^_^

Anyway, I noticed that the pix were taken back in October 2010. Would they dare to pose like this again these days ? :pervie:
LOL, funny how I'm spamming about MTEAM here and still in 4HJHKK thread too! :p

But yes they're suppose to be siblings in this lakorn. Hehe. I don't mind them pose like how they are in the opening pics either! I'm loving it every second! :wub:

LOL, I'm not so sure about that. *SNEAKY* But they still attend alot of functions/events together. :thumbsup: That's something positive^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh yes, I've seen Star Stage but wasn't that quite a long time ago ? Maybe they both have been very busy with their own activities or work. Like Nadech who mentioned about concentrating on his studies (good boy! :)). Anyway, they've got a lakorn coming up that's gonna start shooting soon so hope to see more of them together. :dance2:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yes, I've seen Star Stage but wasn't that quite a long time ago ? Maybe they both have been very busy with their own activities or work. Like Nadech who mentioned about concentrating on his studies (good boy! :)). Anyway, they've got a lakorn coming up that's gonna start shooting soon so hope to see more of them together. :dance2:
Yeah, that was long while ago that event and same with STARCHAT.

But right now Mint and Nadech wants to focus on their studies.

I'm not sure about Yaya.

Mark wants more and more projects in the future, LOL. :whaha: But he is the oldest of them four. So he should be finishing school soon^^

I'm super excited for YADECH upcoming lakorn too while patiently trying to wait for MTEAM future news and lakorn!! :dance2: