[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL. Glad to know I'm not abnormal.

I think there's a good chance MTEAM will get promoted. Perhaps not as strongly as Nadech and Yaya, but I think there's a decent chance.

I'd like to see Mint with Nadech too. Watching EP 7 of WPM, I thought they actually look(ed) good together.
I would want MTEAM to stick together tau lot pai tae Mint did look good with Boy too in those pictures..
dayum they all look good together ;p
Boy and Kim...
Yaya and Mak
Mint and Nadech
Margie and Aum already did a lakorn together
From what i saw, Aum was closer to Margie than he was to Kim..
it was cute though ahhaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I would want MTEAM to stick together tau lot pai tae Mint did look good with Boy too in those pictures..
dayum they all look good together ;p
Boy and Kim...
Yaya and Mak
Mint and Nadech
Margie and Aum already did a lakorn together
From what i saw, Aum was closer to Margie than he was to Kim..
it was cute though ahhaha
I don't mind the pairings being switched, but I'd rather have it that MTEAM have at least one(+9999) more lakorn(s) together that would compensate for the lack in PLR.

And yeah, Aum and Margie seem comfortable together. It's probably because they filmed Badal Jai together before. Then again, amongst the girls, both Margie and Mint aren't as shy or reserved as Kim and Yaya.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind the pairings being switched, but I'd rather have it that MTEAM have at least one(+9999) more lakorn(s) together that would compensate for the lack in PLR.

And yeah, Aum and Margie seem comfortable together. It's probably because they filmed Badal Jai together before. Then again, amongst the girls, both Margie and Mint aren't as shy or reserved as Kim and Yaya.
Very true!! But then dayummm Yaya and Mak gets TD together but then Barry and Mint didn't get RP together..

Yea i know what you mean..Margie and Mint aren't as shy compared to both Kim and Yaya!

I can't wait to see more MTEAM though..i miss them a lot..
seeing those pictures brighten my day mak

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya is so adorable but everytime I watch one of her interviews, it seems weird. It seems like she can't get her words out or she's lost with her words. I can't explain it.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
FF is not an option for me. It's a necessary habit.

I'm guilty of fast-forwarding even the scenes of pranangs I really like. When I still had DJA fever, I FF Fai and Jeed scenes starting from ep 6...Does that even makes sense? Maybe I didn't have the fever after all. (Oy, I sound confused). I'd FF, go back just to see what I missed, and then maybe FF again.

The only exception was PLR. But that's only because I watched it live for every episode. If I hadn't watched it live, the FF button would have been kicked.

But yeah. I'm really looking forward to watching a very feisty Mint.
i have this habit too lol
and when i watch tv for once instead of using my computer i always get giddy because i can't fast-forward there...

those are the moments i realise i'm seriously lakorn addicted

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Here's another one, someone had requested me to sub these clips but they are talking so fast, I don't fully understand what they were saying >.<

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
ok. I don't have anything update on this lakorn but I want to keep the thread active.
So I'll put the old clip and pic of Mark and Yaya. They both went to the teacher respecting ceremony. Every lakorn star needs to attend the ceremony. Mark was sitting there with Yaya. It's in March, 2010. Mint and Nadech was there too but I think Nadech was with Gubgib. And Mint was with Taew and Gale.

There's a clip too.
Mark was so cute. When Yaya was calm, he was moving around. Yaya was like ...laugh a bit. ^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^HAHA!!!

Thanks for the clip, Rasa. T'was cute. I think Mark is a nervous person by nature. He is a Pisces after all, amirite? With a Sagittarius moon. Oops, I brought astrology into this. HAHA. I don't think anybody gets it around here. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao the video explains the picture of Mark looking so depress. It seems like it's very hot in that room. I can't sit still either. Didn't successfully learn that part well in elementary school lol And it's probably because his pants is a bit tight. When I do any kind of praying esp if I have to be on the ground, you will see me where either a long skirt or something very loose or light.

I know I have said this over and over again but I can't help it that every time I see Mint's hair, I get super envious. I miss my long long hair.

cecilia

Staff member
muahha. the clip is hilarious! Mark must really feel uncomfortable in that jean .. maybe next time, he'll wear something loose -- sweat pants or one of those boran pant -- even affy turned around to look at him too lol

I wonder where Nadech is? Aum? I wanna see them as well. Thanks for the clip na.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mark is so cute. reminds me of me when i was in elementary sitting in assemblies

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Natsume thanks for the clips!

lol Yaya was like "being alone with P'Mark was what's scary" and Mark was nodding before he realized what she said and his face went "Hey!"

makes me smile seeing the antsy Mark during the ceremony hahahaha
and the way they were all eating and then making grabs for the food at the end lol it's like they're one big family! my relatives do that too after a get-together, we pack food/leftovers for each other. ^^

meenia

sarNie Adult
gosh, i'm just not prepared for mark and yaya..i'm afraid i might just like them together..feels like i'm nark jai nadech..lol...but i do really like mark and mint..together.. they should have just giving the lead role to mint.. what was nok chatchai thinking..

i want to pass this lakorn, but i do really like mark, yaya, and mint....

cecilia

Staff member
^or the other way around -- YADECH but then again, it'll be boring to some ppl b/c they could be tired of them already *not me*

I'm glad they get pair up in here .. more to be crazy about (just keep in ming of what Mark said 'YAYA is NADECH!' lol) then you'll be fine ^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^or the other way around -- YADECH but then again, it'll be boring to some ppl b/c they could be tired of them already *not me*
I'm not tired or bored of Yadech yet. But if they have 2-3 lakorns with each other every year, I probably will be.

Anyways, I'm actually okay with Mark and Yaya being paired in here.

Not to scare anyone, but by the time Tawan Duerd airs, a lot of people will probably open their hearts to accepting them as a pairing. I'm all for MTEAM just as others are for Yadech, but I can't help but say the practical.

Tee hee. Pics!

Psss. For MTEAM lovers. Pics are from here: http://pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10074250/A10074250.html
And more pics here: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10066420/A10066420.html#119

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not tired or bored of Yadech yet. But if they have 2-3 lakorns with each other every year, I probably will be.

Anyways, I'm actually okay with Mark and Yaya being paired in here.

Not to scare anyone, but by the time Tawan Duerd airs, a lot of people will probably open their hearts to accepting them as a pairing. I'm all for MTEAM just as others are for Yadech, but I can't help but say the practical.

Tee hee. Pics!

Psss. For MTEAM lovers. Pics are from here: http://pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10074250/A10074250.html
And more pics here: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10066420/A10066420.html#119
Thanks^^ I'm missing them sooo much. I think I'm going through depression, LOL! Everytime I see them now it makes me all giddy up all over again. I like that feeling.. Hehe :wub:

gosh, i'm just not prepared for mark and yaya

they should have just giving the lead role to mint.. what was nok chatchai thinking..
I agree. I don't think he expected the vibe/fever for MTEAM to be this huge. I guess!? >.<

Yaya is so adorable but everytime I watch one of her interviews, it seems weird. It seems like she can't get her words out or she's lost with her words. I can't explain it.
But she is so aDORABLE^^

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i think she has a hard time speaking because she isn't fluent in thai, right? someone wrote that somewhere...