[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL bearable. It is an eyesore experience for me, no offense, I still appreciate their hardwork. I had to FF most of the actions scenes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL, it's not that bad but if this lakorn didn't have Mark or Yaya I wouldn't have watched, I only watched for the sake of them.

Episode 7 is the best, I saw that spark between Mark and Yaya that I didn't expect to see. Mark's acting has improved greatly. This lakorn is very much worth the rave.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Now that I'm done this lakorn I gotta say I'm quite disapointed. From episode 1-9 was good, the ones after that started to make me lose interest slowly, I had to be knitting or playing with my IPod to keep entertained. This lakorn kind of dragged, took too much time on almost everything. This lakorn could honestly fit everything into 12 episodes, just cut the useless characters and put in some romance and you could made me happy. I am pretty proud of the decent likeliness to Hollywood cowboy movies and the hard work. But the storyline needed some work. Out of pity I give this lakorn a 3 and a half out of 5. Without Mark and Yaya I wouldn't even bother as much to watch a trailer. This lakorn really gives me a sense of Kom Faek, the dragging, great cast, etc...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Now that I'm done this lakorn I gotta say I'm quite disapointed. From episode 1-9 was good, the ones after that started to make me lose interest slowly, I had to be knitting or playing with my IPod to keep entertained. This lakorn kind of dragged, took too much time on almost everything. This lakorn could honestly fit everything into 12 episodes, just cut the useless characters and put in some romance and you could made me happy. I am pretty proud of the decent likeliness to Hollywood cowboy movies and the hard work. But the storyline needed some work. Out of pity I give this lakorn a 3 and a half out of 5. Without Mark and Yaya I wouldn't even bother as much to watch a trailer. This lakorn really gives me a sense of Kom Faek, the dragging, great cast, etc...
I was satisfy. There was some unnecessary scenes but it really didn't bother me. Maybe because I FF most of the action and useless scenes lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't fast forward very much since i watch with my family who likes to watch every single detail no matter how bad the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Haha that is why I don't watch anything with my family. They annoy me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I got Mark's pic from Mark's facebook.Mark is hot.

He is! He looks really hot and manly!! ^_^

More look into this lakorn -- Mark looks so talk with them jean on in that fighting sequence shot.
YAYA looks so cool with that gun shot -- Mint's so cute with her fighting skill 'Stop, young miss'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPnDE16Fbhw
Credit: antyvee
lol I laugh at those bell-bottom but Mark sports them well.

I love that lakorn. The reason why I absolutely fall head over heel. I like her in Pong Poo Dee too but I didn't know it was her until I started WJGJY. I just love First. He remind me of Mak. I think because they are both tall and have the same shape face- small lol

Ceci OMG are those bell bottoms that Mark has on lmao haven't seen those in a long time ahahaha. But he looks so sexy in it ahahah.
LOL

I am sooo jealous..i meant i am jealous for Cher-Em!
Soo sad...i only watched the photoshoot for MTEAm when he was giving
her a piggie...MANNNNNNNNNNN I want more MTEAM LAKORNS!

at first i was like Mak and Yaya looked better together even before watching 4HJHKK..
but no no! MTEAM all the way after PLR & WPM!
I miss Mteam! :(

:( sit there and watch...Forwarding is optional :shutup:
lol seeing Mak giving Mint a piggie during the photoshoot made me can't wait to see
what small cute scenes they both are going to get..

plus i want to see both their diff. characters in TD
LOL thats what I did. fastforward most of the boring parts except for Mark and Mint. LOL

SonYukView4ever

this is my favourite scene :heart: :heart: :heart:
Singh :wub: Ploykwan

credit windlight2010
I never liked any of Pope and Chalida scenes together because I was always jealous of Mark. lol But this scene is pretty romantic; I find Pope and Mint's romance to be more convincing than when Mark had with Yaya; their romance is feisty bc Yaya is almost always soo aggresive and annoying.

Overall, I dont feel any chemistry connection between Mark and Yaya; their relationship in here is kind of dead; nothing compared compared to when Mark had with Mint in PLR or when Yaya was with Nadech in DJA.

Besides Mark and Mint, I would not have watched this lakorn one bit. It dragged so much and there were so many unnecessary scenes.

SonYukView4ever

Khun Ja said so herself that she adores and loves Chalida a lot. She wanted Chalida in Sam Num Neuthong. And if rumors are true, she wants her in Sai See Plerng as well. I also doubt P'Num is so biased. He gave both Chalida and Yaya the nickname "Duo Queens of Action."

Also no offense, Johnny Enfone says Mint Chalida has the potential to beat and outrun Yaya. His words. Not mine.

Anyway, the three 4HJHKK ladies are all real sweethearts and you can tell they have a lot of love for each other. For those who may have not seen this clip yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdfbaD-KLE&[/youtube]
Lol how did Mark not know it was Mint's bday or that he was wishing Mint happy bday. LOL he so hilarious..the fans just laughed...bc he was introducing himself in the beginning...like "Hi I'm Mark Prin...." LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I miss this lakorn. Sad that I was not apart of the discussion when it was currently airing.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hah! I have never seen that video before so sad Mark Fail! He didn't know who he was wishing happy birthday for or to.ha. Oh, I love him. I love Great's part b/c it show pictures of Winnie the Pooh! Oh, I Love my Pooh Bear!ha.So off topic.Anyway, Pope...Scream! His smile always blown me away.I Love his cute smile. He make me smile! :D

Anyway, I don't get it why do they say something about her leg? Like wish her leg get smaller or something like that I don't get it why they say that.ha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My mom is totally hooked on Tawan Deard ~
She is in love w/Nai Singh's smile heheehehe and Ploykwan's character !
I didn't think she would enjoy this genre but she totally loves it.
Super surprised she chose to watch TD over Pim Mala :grouphug:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha i miss this drama, I mean yeah, This was a good drama. Hahaha Mint was so so tough loved her action acting. ANyways, I want more mint and pope in the future.