[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Pope and Mint's ending scene was cute! I don't know if its just me though but I expected a little more emotion from Ploykwan's character. She didn't look all too very happy considering that was suppose to be a sweet scene. Overall, I'm proud of TD! Those 8 months of filming wasn't easy at all and I'm glad the lakorn received such high ratings.

fanny

sarNie Adult
overall, i like this lakorn and it is well done. BUT i expect more from sing and ploykwan i want more of sweet scene of them because sing finally have his chance with ploykwan. the ending scene was perfect mark and yaya are so cute together and the place was romantic. anyone notice ploykwan and pethroong wore dress at the end of the lakorn haha just want to point it out.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sad that it ended b/c I will miss Singh and Ploykwan, lol, hopefully both pranangs get paired up again in the future b/c honestly this lakorn was not my cup of tea. Towards the middle it started to bore me off, lol. However, Nok and Noom did an amazing job w/filming in HD and editing skills! :)

Singh and Kwan's ending scene was soo cute and romantic, for the first time! :p I almost thought Singh was going for a willing scene. Ehe. Kwan looks drop dead gorgeous with the dress and wavy hair down, again. Love it. Roong looked cute with a dress too, finally! However, I have to admit that both ending scene Kwan and Seur didn't seem too into it with their actual praek/nang'ek. It felt like both gave expressions of sorrow to the audience rather than happy in love. I barely saw a smile on Seur's face when Roong was so happy to return to him and found/expressed to her childhood lover. As for Kwan she didn't seem too happy with Singh, lol, even though it was supposedly a romantic love scene.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love the ending with yaya and Mark. I thought she would die or something. My heart would broke but I'm glad everyone got their own happy ending. Now I'm ready for another Mark and Yaya collaboration along with Mint and Pope being the leads in another lakorn

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG it ended!!! i love this dram.It's definitely one of my favorites drama now cause i feel like i can go back and watch it all over again. Mak,Yaya,Mint,and Pope did a very great job in here. Loved it. I'm so proud of them.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow I can not believe it ended...and like everyone said, I expected more happiness from seur and kwan but it is ok, because overall this is a really good lakorn and I have to say, this lakorn is one of my favorite this year...and I do and would love to see mark and yaya, pope and mint together again...now that it ended we can finally watch boy and margie...and in a month and 4 days we will get to see yaya again...cause grgr air in the 22 of Oct. I cannot wait to see it...sorry off topic...but tawan deard is diffenitly going to be in my collection of lakorn!

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Love this drama and the characters. Kind of sad that it end it already. The ending could have been better, but i am satisfied :]

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the ending could be better like 2 couples riding off together or something. That's romantic and means they they stay together

cake

sarNie Egg
yeah its finally over i love MINT CHALIDA the most throughout the whole lakorn i skip every part just to watch her and sumtimes with pope too!! they are so cute n sweet i love their ending scene!

cake

sarNie Egg
I'm sad that it ended b/c I will miss Singh and Ploykwan, lol, hopefully both pranangs get paired up again in the future b/c honestly this lakorn was not my cup of tea. Towards the middle it started to bore me off, lol. However, Nok and Noom did an amazing job w/filming in HD and editing skills! :)

Singh and Kwan's ending scene was soo cute and romantic, for the first time! :p I almost thought Singh was going for a willing scene. Ehe. Kwan looks drop dead gorgeous with the dress and wavy hair down, again. Love it. Roong looked cute with a dress too, finally! However, I have to admit that both ending scene Kwan and Seur didn't seem too into it with their actual praek/nang'ek. It felt like both gave expressions of sorrow to the audience rather than happy in love. I barely saw a smile on Seur's face when Roong was so happy to return to him and found/expressed to her childhood lover. As for Kwan she didn't seem too happy with Singh, lol, even though it was supposedly a romantic love scene.
haha i notice that too!! :) i think mint n mark would be more happy if mark was with mint and if yaya was with nadech lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm Done!!! Yay!!! :) So sad no more Pope & Mark.Oh I'm going to miss them. This lakorn was good. I like it how that Johnny guy kill him and that other bad guy together at the end.You have to agree Mint and Pope's scene at the ending was so cute.Oh I already miss him.ha.Have so much fun watching and complaining about this lakorn.ha. They look like they have so much fun filming this lakorn.I want to know how it look like when you're filming a lakorn...

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I finished the last episode and i loved it!!!! This drama will definitely go to my best thai lakorn collection too!!!!.Love everything about this lakorn.The ending could've been better i agree with that but overall it was good!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i'm watching the ending lakorn right now...I wish they could have let mark and yaya kiss at the end.

I agree with you. They should let mark and yaya have real kiss at the end cuz they don't very have a lot of sweet scene. Pray they will let mark and yaya have another new lakorn love both them together very much. Every time when tawan and petchroong scene I was s crazy to watch and alway watch with greet at them. They scene make me getting very nervous :eek: :eek: :eek: and happy every time when watch them. One more time please have them have another new lakorn na ja

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
No need to wish, Mark and Yaya will definitely meet again in the near future. Lol.

They were both linked to TV Scene's upcoming project in 2012 "Maya Tawan".

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I practically fast forwarded the three last episodes, too much pointless drama/action. I hate drama's where everyone just gets killed off, luckily not the pranangs though. Honestly, I think the action is kind of dragging and boring, I mean, its like 5 minutes of pointless shooting where they don't hit anyone but just randomly shooting. I do think this cowboy style action drama is promising, but TD could definitely use a lot of improvements. I hope Nok. C improve with his next cowboy drama, but this is considerably good/decent for a thai action drama. Overall, TD is ok. i don't like the ending, it leaves a taste of blandness in my mouth.

I really like the ending scene of Singh and Ploykwan, it was supercute, but ploykwan's dress didn't fit her well, but she still looked beautiful. Although I'm biased towards Singh and Ploykwan's love relationship, I have to complain that they should have shown more of a development between these two...i just think there's a disconnect in the development of their relationship and I am so unhappy about that. Ploykwan never showed any signs of feeling for Singh, and then suddenly at the end they both are just suddenly so in love. I understand that they are just the supporting charcters and their relationship shouldn't outshine the main pranangs, but, damn, at least do their relationship some justice. Especially since their relationship had this beautiful potential, and the directors just didn't let them play to their full potential. Anyways, I still love Sing and Ploykwan, its true that Mint C. needs to improve on conveying her romantic emotions (she's still kind of stiff when it comes to love scenes, she's always holding back), but Pope did a fantastically romantic job. I demand that Ch3 give Pope a pra-ek role!!! I also hope to see Mint-Pope duo in the future again.

Mr Mark has definitely improved on conveying anger, and less stiff in love/romantic scenes, but I still am not feeling his acting much. He's improved, but I'm still not blown away. I have to say no to another Mark-Yaya pair though...they're both really cute but their chemistry is just not working. I think they will do well in a young romantic comedy together, but no more of these mature drama's for them, because they jsut look like bro-sis to me. But if they were doing a playful romantic comedy, then I see potential. But definitely not these serious drama type. They can probably do cutesy, but not die-hard romance.

Although it sounds like I'm criticizing alot, I would totally look forward to another cowboy action drama,,,because i see the potential. Because this is the 4+1 superstar project, I have to say TD is waaayyyy better than Plerng Torranong. That being said, I can't say I'm sad about TD ending because I am super excited for Roy Marn!!!!! woot woot!!! TD has been kind of hard to watch but I am so ready for some laughs with Boy and Margie!!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
No need to wish, Mark and Yaya will definitely meet again in the near future. Lol.

They were both linked to TV Scene's upcoming project in 2012 "Maya Tawan".
I'm looking forward to that one!! at least Mark have chemistry with Yaya compare to Mint C or Mint N that he starred in with but is okay. He may be slow but when he fully blossom into his acting career. It may be full throttle for him

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Also, do you all think that Mark and Yaya is like the younger version of Nok Chatchai and his wife Nok Sinjai? :crush: Maybe that's why Nok Chatchai would like to see Mark and Yaya pair up again...I don't know maybe he does see chemistry between these two that we don't think we see? :phew: