[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't decided wither to spam here or in 4 Hua Jai thread.. Hehe. :p But I already updated a few more photos from the event at 4 Hua Jai thread. Check it out:) Hehe!
School internet is soo slow it takes forever to jump here to 4HJHKK's thread lol!!
How exciting! hahhaha

I love all the updates!!!
Sooo LOVING MTEAM!!
I love the signs for MTEAM!
I bet they were happy to see it

:crush: :crush:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love all the updates!!!
Sooo LOVING MTEAM!!
I love the signs for MTEAM!
I bet they were happy to see it
:crush: :crush:
I bet so too^^ There was a photo of Mint holding the signs that I posted on 4 Hua Jai thread, I think actually gave it to Mint/Mark as a gift. :p LOl.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From my view and feelings that Mark he has a crush of love towards Mint but not sure whether she'll be the same as him. :scratchhead2:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
From my view and feelings that Mark he has a crush of love towards Mint but not sure whether she'll be the same as him. :scratchhead2:
i totally agree. He has a crush on her, but instead of telling it to everyone, he
just shows it from his actions haha how cute, Maybe Mint has the same feeling, but
is very very shy to show it. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah its right for a girl shyness always tempt to pop up and a guy kind of takes awhile to get the right place and time
to admit the true feelings.

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Do you ladies want to fangirl even more?

I have class in an hour, but let me just share this tidbit from M & M's Home.

The hosts asked Boy who he would choose out of Rita, Fang, and Mint.

He said it would be difficult to choose, but for sure he can't choose Mint, because Mark has already "reserved" her.

Oh, Boy, I love how you fanservice MTEAM. :lol:

I think we might also see dancing clips. They were told to dance on stage.

AIII. I have class in a hour. LOL.

ahh,, gosh,, oh my god

i love it.. i love it when boy are talking about Mteam!!!

he is so funny...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
im probably off topic here but how do u guys make those little posters?

the ones that every time u comment it shows below it?? (i sound soo stupid) im not that godd at explaining

and anyone no of a website where i can dl thai songs??

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
ok I think Mteam spazz the m&m moment in the event yesterday in 4 huajai thread now. So get back to the topic, Tawan Deurd. Yaya sings for the lakorn soudtrack too. She's got beautiful voice.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I love Yaya voice^^ I thought it was for Game Phai Rak OST but wow it's actually for TD.. I wonder if Mark gets to sing too?? Hehe:) I'm loving the song already!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
im probably off topic here but how do u guys make those little posters?

the ones that every time u comment it shows below it?? (i sound soo stupid) im not that godd at explaining

and anyone no of a website where i can dl thai songs??
You can add banners to your signature going to MY SETTINGS.. Then CHANGE SIGNATURE^^
I can't capture it since I don't how to do but hope that helps if you know how to get there?

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I love Yaya voice^^ I thought it was for Game Phai Rak OST but wow it's actually for TD.. I wonder if Mark gets to sing too?? Hehe:) I'm loving the song already!
I think Mark has a good voice too. He can sing for TD but I haven't heard about him singing yet. I did hear that he will have a single with other artists and it will realeas soon. It's from one of his interview.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mark has a good voice too. He can sing for TD but I haven't heard about him singing yet. I did hear that he will have a single with other artists and it will realeas soon. It's from one of his interview.
Oh wow.. I hope that's true^^ Love love to hear more of Mark singing..
Maybe it's like an album like how Alex Rendell did with Gypsy and other young daras^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Rasa Mak sounds like a younger version of Mos! :)
He sounds good;
just a little more work and choir lessons he'll do great!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
From antyVEE^^
Yaya singing for lakorn + BTS of Pope^^ He is quiet handsome too.. Hehe. I want to see filming scene of Mint & him already!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^ In that clip, Pope had a backpain so he couldn't do much action scene like others. I think it will slow down the filming.

Yes, I think what Mark means about his single is like what Alex has done with other stars.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I really like her voice... the song is beautiful I hope they put it a lot during the sweet scene. For Pope man he's sooo sexy I hope some day he will play the lead. I'm very excited now. The wait is just way to long.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^ In that clip, Pope had a backpain so he couldn't do much action scene like others. I think it will slow down the filming.
Aww - poor guy. Did he fall during filming ? Hope he'll be alright soonest. I'm starting to like him. ^_^