[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ok I don't know what's her real facebook anyway >.< I just follow her from pantip. I've found something from Mark&Mint home in pantip. I'll translate for those who don't read Thai.

Patty (she's under exact and she's Dan Worawech's girlfriend): 55555 (means hahaha) I heard your stocking are riped.
Mint: How do you know?
Patty: P'Mark told me555555 you're so fat that your stocking ripped:p
Mint: Ayyy P'Mark is so bad. He's also fat that he show his pot bellied in the Satan show.
Patty: True.. But wil he see us gossip him?

Prin: I see it!!!!!!
Prin: I don't want to fight back but tut!
Mint: Whoa.. how do you see it? are you madddddddd?
Priprim Pink: I love pot-bellied satan ahhh, n'Mint, hehehe
Patty: How do you know ahh? This photo isn't tag Mr.Prin Suparat na 5555 you're deadmeat, nong Mint.

I can say Mark and Mint have very same atmosphere. The way they use the language etc. And if you know Thai, you will see too that Naech and Yaya have something in common too. Something in their personalities and attitude.
you are a sweetheart :)
aww that means that is his real FB..sad to know he doesn't accept people he doesn't know :(
thanks for the translation!
Both Mint and Mak are too cute!

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG RASA thanks so much for the translation...

they are so cute, i just giggled out loud and now my brother thinks i'm a really big freak....lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
* PANTIP/chalidaclub.net *

GASP! Ready or not here comes Mark + Yaya photos, Hehe!

Mint + Mark + Yaya

MTEAM! :wub: They are so adorable!

My heart broke into pieces when I saw this on BTS and now after the photo too!! :facepalm:

Mint is so beautiful, I'm loving her in cowboy clothings!^^ Mark looks funny, LOL.

Yaya looks so lovely!

I would really love translations to these articles^^

LOL, Mark's face is pricless. I wished he smiled instead! Hehe. :lol2
im loving the pics!! just that pic of mark and yaya broke me apart!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

His face expression shows how heavy she is ahhahaha

i like how they tease each other about their weight its soo cute :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Then that makes Yaya a step sister to Mark? Oh I'm grossed out. I hope it is not true.
i have no idea who's whose sister and whose who's brother but all i no is that i watched one of the bts of tawan deard and when mark was interviewing mint he said that she secretly likes him in the lakorn.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
if it is true that mark and mint are siblings and they find out! that would be devastating

i dont think mark would care that much coz he would be falling for yaya but how bout mint??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
if it is true that mark and mint are siblings and they find out! that would be devastating

i dont think mark would care that much coz he would be falling for yaya but how bout mint??
Mint is paired up with Pope..they are eventually going to fall in love somehow.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol, i have no problems with Mark's character loving Yaya's character because they are most likely going to be step siblings through Mint. so no blood relations for MY.
Yaya is so working those curls! <3
I still find it disturbing lol Yaya and Mint are half as stated by someone. If that is true, Yaya has blood relation with Mint. And for Mark and Yaya to fall in love just gives me the creep. It's his sister half sister ewwww! Or it could be one of those story where Yaya and Mint are raised as sisters but has no blood relations. And for Mint to like Mark in the beginning will just gross me out. I know they don't know that they are siblings but still... gives me the creep lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol for Mint and Mark, same deal happened in Phoenix Blood where Pong's character likes the n'ek but they turned out to be sis-bro. i didn't find it creepy lol cuz they don't end up togeher...

just as long as Yaya and Mark arent blood related

neena, lol agreed. love just looking at Yadech paired up whether in picture or screen..

rasa, thanks for the fb translations. interesting. and it's so fun hearing the two couples have similar style (?)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001141729649&v=wall

I think this is the link to Mint's actual fb, not sure though but it did appear on her fan page fb wall, and seems to be really private as it's not a like but add as friend.
i've never tried it though.
Thanks HIPPO^^

I added Mak but he doesn't approve anyone :(
He only has people he knows...and his family..
i think its his real Facebook cause you have to know him personally to add him..
or you are marked as spam :(
As for Mint's facebook..reallyy..
i Liked her page on facebook for a long time now but never knew it was her real page..
LOL, that's sad! But I understand his privacy it's okay we have his fanclub pages! :p

ok I don't know what's her real facebook anyway >.< I just follow her from pantip. I've found something from Mark&Mint home in pantip. I'll translate for those who don't read Thai.

Patty (she's under exact and she's Dan Worawech's girlfriend): 55555 (means hahaha) I heard your stocking are riped.
Mint: Ayyy P'Mark is so bad. He's also fat that he show his pot bellied in the Satan show.

Patty: How do you know ahh? This photo isn't tag Mr.Prin Suparat na 5555 you're deadmeat, nong Mint.

I can say Mark and Mint have very same atmosphere. The way they use the language etc. And if you know Thai, you will see too that Naech and Yaya have something in common too. Something in their personalities and attitude.
OMG! They are too cute!! I love them!! :wub:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
IP.SMILEZ@ i luuv the mv u made of tawan deard.

the on where mark and mint were dating, then mint went out of town and he started dating yaya etc...

i keep re-watching it.

the way u word it was very good. it just seems so real

lovestar

sarNie Adult
okay, i think i kinda no the storyline...

mark's parents got killed and he wanted to get revenge on whoever killed his parents.

the person who killed them is yaya's father. so he has to get revenge on him.

and since yaya is the nang'ek, the more he tries to kill her father the more he gets closer to her.

im pretty sure that;s it coz i watched a clip of mark getting interviewed at tv pool.

i found this clip of when mark was at the fits sport shop
his eyes are everything!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling

There's a translation of the whole article in Yadech forum na, you can go to check it out.

This morning in Thailand ch3 stars went to make a New Year merit together in front of Maleenont building. Yaya went there in her university uniform (very cute^^) and I saw Pope. I can say I anticipate this guy now. He's cool! You guys remember my words, I think he and Mint will steal the show. Not that I say something bad for Yaya and Mark, they seem good too but I think Mint's got an interesting role this time. People might like the girl who's falling for her own brother. And Pope, he sounds cool. Actually, he's got critical acclaim from a film already. I think he's decent.

Pope appears in 2:00-2:03

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There's a translation of the whole article in Yadech forum na, you can go to check it out.

This morning in Thailand ch3 stars went to make a New Year merit together in front of Maleenont building. Yaya went there in her university uniform (very cute^^) and I saw Pope. I can say I anticipate this guy now. He's cool! You guys remember my words, I think he and Mint will steal the show. Not that I say something bad for Yaya and Mark, they seem good too but I think Mint's got an interesting role this time. People might like the girl who's falling for her own brother. And Pope, he sounds cool. Actually, he's got critical acclaim from a film already. I think he's decent.
Rasa i totally agree with you;
I am thinking that Pope and Mint are going to steal the show ahahha
Now you said it, I can't wait till TD
maybe I might even fall in love with Mint and Pope's parts =x
hahaha Still 1000000% in for MTEAM though!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
IP.SMILEZ@ i luuv the mv u made of tawan deard.

the on where mark and mint were dating, then mint went out of town and he started dating yaya etc...

i keep re-watching it.

the way u word it was very good. it just seems so real
awww thanks lol
Since Mint couldn't be the leading Nang'ek for TD, I made her the leading Nang'ek for my mv ahah
I am glad you enjoyed it ja!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult

ahh i agree with you they have that playful/joke-ish thing going on.

Pope appears in 2:00-2:03
I wasn't going to watch it but i'll probably just watch the mint and pope parts!

vangm18

sarNie Egg
i don't think mint and pope are going to steal the show and i'm happy that its a new pairing with yaya and mark.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't think Mint and the other guy is going to steal the show too. There's a reason why Yaya is really popular. There is something special in this girl. I believe Mak and Yaya will do just fine.