fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG I cannot wait to see Khun Chat Pat. Then Khun Chai Lek won begun until the beginning of Jun that KHUN CHAI PEE won't start airing until June 21 or June 28 because Applebehappy saids that KCR won't start until June.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to go do my homework first then I'll watch today episode. I am so excited to
see some drama/sad scenes!!!!! Lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to go do my homework first then I'll watch today episode. I am so excited to
see some drama/sad scenes!!!!! Lol.

skyblue

sarNie Egg
I love this series of khun chai ruj. It is so sad. I hope rasa and khun chai ruj will overcome all the hardship in their relationship. cant wait to see the next epi.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg today's episode pisses me off!! Rasa's dad is such a brainless, sexiest idiot! WTF?!?!?!?!??! How did you side with that douchebag and scold at your own daughter?!?!! WTF???????????????!!!!!THe dad is such a F78king nut!!! He's such a fuckturd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! The old men in these series are so f--king bias, sexist!!!!!! so f--king annoying!!! Rasa is so pathetic too!!! Don't sit there and cry!!! You need to f--king retaliate and speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me so pissed off!!! I swear, I was going to jump into the TV and slap the DAD left and right to knock some sense into his sexist head!!!!! f--king retard!!!!!! :rant:  :rant:  Poor Chai Ruj, he's heartbroken for the 2nd time already!!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Gosh, so darn pissed off at all these pathetic characters who get walked all over by these mean monstrous people!!!. sooooo PATHETIC!

On a happy note, it ended with Putipat and Rasa about to meet each other and about to have a conversation!!! LMAO! :dance1:  :woot2:  hahahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I NOTICED IN THE PICTURE THAT KHUN CHAI RUJ AND RASA ARENT THERE, WHY? MAYBE OVER SEAS HEHEHE

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
omg today's episode pisses me off!! Rasa's dad is such a brainless, sexiest idiot! WTF?!?!?!?!??! How did you side with that douchebag and scold at your own daughter?!?!! WTF???????????????!!!!!THe dad is such a F78king nut!!! He's such a fuckturd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! The old men in these series are so f--king bias, sexist!!!!!! so f--king annoying!!! Rasa is so pathetic too!!! Don't sit there and cry!!! You need to f--king retaliate and speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me so pissed off!!! I swear, I was going to jump into the TV and slap the DAD left and right to knock some sense into his sexist head!!!!! f--king retard!!!!!! :rant:  :rant:  Poor Chai Ruj, he's heartbroken for the 2nd time already!!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Gosh, so darn pissed off at all these pathetic characters who get walked all over by these mean monstrous characters. so PATHETIC!

On a happy note, it ended with Putipat and Rasa about to meet each other and about to have a conversation!!! LMAO! :dance1:  :woot2:  hahahah
HAHAHHAHA U MUST BEEN SO PISSED. HAHAHAHA jai yin na

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy: Lol. Wow, I should get myself ready to be piss off too then. Hahha.. Seems like it's going to be an annoying episode. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
HAHAHHAHA U MUST BEEN SO PISSED. HAHAHAHA jai yin na

I was esp, knowing how almost sexiest the male characters are in here... Rasa's dad is d--king idiot...this is what he said, "oh yea, ur fiance is f--king around with other ladies in Switzerland and it's totally "normal" for a guy to do that.....blah blah blah......but he "promised" me when he's married to u he will "stop" f--king around!" WTF!??!?!? Are you a f--king nut DADDY?!?!?!???!!? Your brain must not function to think like that. Freaking retard!!!

Poor Rasa, so weak and pathetic!!! Helpless women in old society!!!! Another fucktard is Kade's father as well.  A really f--ked up mind.  Her dad and Rasa's dad, whenever they appear on screen, I had to fastforward their f--king retarded scenes...I have no tolerance listening to their Bullsh*t!!!! they're cowards and u don't want those  idiots' words stuck in your head...so yea.....................

Sorry for the rant people if you have to read my comments.  I have no tolerance for stupid/sexist/bias people like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@aylove...yes u should be prepared. lol 555555+++ esp. if u are as into the characters as I am...lmbo... 555++

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am so happy that Rasa is going after Khun Chai Ruj. Yeah, make her do something,man.
Hahaha...... 

3 more episode left!!!! o m g!!! These 3 last episodes better be GOOD and WORTH it!!!!!