fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Man I really want to watch KHUN CHAI PEE, I love James MA and Mint Chalida's chemistry they have in pictures, I love how James sometime teases Mint, but not as MUch as Mark and the other friends like boy,Mark,nadech,Yaya,Margie,and them all.Mint said that ever since they met James is still the same. He doesn't talk as Much off-screen and stuff and he is very independent. Hahaha. James James James u need more excitement. But i am sure their flirty scenes r good because he is a good actor for a newbie. 

Cr to Mr.Nok ChatChai

(Hahaha I am surprise, i thought they would be back stage with all the others actors but they decided to watch from the balconies.)

(OMFG i cannot wait for this part, I wonder what it's about, did PliengKwam end up in the hospital and Chai Pee asked Chai Pat to take care of her for him, Hehehe who knows its a secret.)

P'Nok Chat Chai tagged Pittapat Vs. Ronnappe (555+)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehehee I am ready for Jirayu!!! 555+++ ^_^

Yes, Pawornruj will end next Sunday.  Another three more episodes.  I don't like how all the drama are clump at the last three episodes.  SMH*  The drama should have started in the middle....oh well, it is what it is....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
hehehee I am ready for Jirayu!!! 555+++ ^_^

Yes, Pawornruj will end next Sunday.  Another three more episodes.  I don't like how all the drama are clump at the last three episodes.  SMH*  The drama should have started in the middle....oh well, it is what it is....
I'm ready for JJ/Bella too 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Last 3 eps just want to see rasa man up and fight for the person she loves...do whatever u have to do..fight fight for chai ruj...don't want rasa to b weak...need her to b strong...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I hope Rasa WILL stand up for herself, slap her father's face straight up to his senses and SLAP her fiance all the way back to SWITZERLAND!!! LMFAO!!! ahahhahahah!!!!!!!

For sure, Mew's going to have a lot of crying scenes in the final 3 episodes.  Pope mentioned that in an interview last week! Be prepared! lol
---

Screen captured by Mew's mom and her stylist.  These are the scenes where Mew was forced to leave Chai Ruj back to Thailand, and her father scolding her like another douche bag   Yay, who doesn't hate a blind-sighted father!!!?! :rant:  :smack:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i sense that khunchai ruj and rasa will return to switzerland and rasa will definitely be crying alot in the last three episode. i'm just glad that kathin will not fight rasa after meeting khunchai ruj since she does have someone else that she love. so the drama for khunchai ruj and rasa will probably be her fiancee, and the elders.

i notice that the brothers will develop their love feeling outside the home but will return home for all brothers will help out at the end. chai yai in the forest, chai ruj in switzerland, and waiting for the rest (maybe chai pat will be in the home?)

i can't wait to see how his brothers will react when they found out about than ying rasa and khunchai ruj (it's getting there!). i want to know since Chai Yai knew, if he's going to phone the younger ones so that they know since Rasa is now back in thailand. can't wait until friday and the weekend.

it's so sad for khunchai ruj when he cries, i rewatched the episode where they were eating and the grandma told him about kathin how everyone (the elders) agreed on kathin and ruj as a match. it was so sad for him when he says he understand why m.l. kathin matches him because she's from the forest and match khunchai in the kitchen  along with when he found out about rasa and when chai yai and maprang came to see him and he was talking to chai yai and shed a tear :cry:(made me cry for him) and when he ask his grandma to not force his younger brothers if he marry kathin. poor poor chai ruj...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Very much looking forward to this weekends ep...we will get to see chai ruj and rasa marry too right cuz I saw a pic of a ceremony with them two..

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
our cute Chai Lek

Bella is so beautiful

Will Khun Chai Ruj & Ying Taew appear in  last part? I can see only 4 couple here

credit FB Sjtch3

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Seeing all these pictures, makes me really excited especially Chai Pee, it's going to be very dramatic. Hopefully all of the couples will be in Chai Pee's story.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i hope all couple will be there in the last episode to help out chai pee and i really want to see khunchai ruj and rasa again. i have to agree that it'll be very dramatic for chai pee and mint. therefore, he's going to need all the support from his awesome brothers to fight against the barriers that he and mint will have to go through.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
*lily* said:
our cute Chai Lek

Bella is so beautiful

Will Khun Chai Ruj & Ying Taew appear in  last part? I can see only 4 couple here

credit FB Sjtch3
Well I don't think Chai Ruj and Yong Taew will be in that scene b/c maybe their in Switzerland but after that they made a phone to call to him. Hahah After the whole scene of them in the living rim Chai Yai called Chai Ruk and told him what had happened