lol  :rockon:

cutie :wink:

wee.!! ^_^ cr. as tagged!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Daisy lets all welcome back to AF na ka puen 

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
mew is so pretty...gosh, seeing all of these just makes me want it to be friday already. i can't wait...i didn't spot mew in those scenes, where is she because pope was there...hurry up, i want it to be friday already...

can't wait to see puttipat's story also...just curious...are they getting engage/wed early in the story because if so, then how did grandma oon agree to it? i'm just so curious...but oh well, gotta wait and see how it goes...

anyone know how i can get a fanclub tshirts? do i contact the people in charge of the facebook fanclub or somewhere? 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is an off topic question, but I was just wondering, does the productions belong to the directors or producers, or both? Sorry about my question, I was just wondering because when we see "Good Feeling", we say it's P'Kings, so that's why I was wondering. Thanks 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
This is an off topic question, but I was just wondering, does the productions belong to the directors or producers, or both? Sorry about my question, I was just wondering because when we see "Good Feeling", we say it's P'Kings, so that's why I was wondering. Thanks 
yes  Good Feeling belong to Khun King and yes to both but not all some can just be one 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
yes  Good Feeling belong to Khun King and yes to both but not all some can just be one 
Oh okay. Thanks, Alice. I understand better now. Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Oh okay. Thanks, Alice. I understand better now. Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it :)
no worries 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Hahaha just a little something i did.

Dang! This just makes me even more anticipated for KCR. Where did you get the top right pic from?
I'm loving all this Ma and Jirayu love. They are so lovable in different ways!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You think Mill is bad.  One of the star 3 concert they spell Pope name "Poop"  I was like they need to do a spell check!!!