[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hey I'm a Bomb fan !!!!! Hrmph lol He still needs big improvements but you know, Bomb has his charms :) I didn't enjoy any of his last lakorns though. Since no one is confirmed, I would like to see Bomb in here ^^

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I hear Donut was pushing him really hard, in a bts show she mentioned that whenever he passed a scene everyone would cheer and if he didn't everyone would be mad, lol, hopefully she can push his limits a little.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm all for Bomb being in here. I'm all for whomever in here as long as not the controversy ones...

Bomb just need someone to push him hard. Before he might have had it easy. He can be better because those that need improvement can only go up.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm fine with all the acting critics and it's repetitive but even I complain about his acting,I don't get offended. I don't know why I need to get offended if it's bashing rude or directed towards me. Lol P'Mew you have your own thoughts and opinions nothing wrong with that, everyone has those that they love and hate.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Man, you Bomb's fans are killing me!!!! lol Since I like both of you ladies so much I will try not to criticize him too much. No promises ok! lol.

:lmao2:  HAHAHA me too, I'm staying away from this topic now, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. :clap2:  :lol2:

Have fun and enjoy the lakorn now everyone.  :lolyup:  :rofl:

I'll go look for new p'ek and new lakorn to enjoy.  :lmao3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I do rather have Bomb then Mark though. Mark is the better actor (slightly, extremely slightly) but I like Bomb's physique more. He's so tall that he looks good with his nang'eks and he has that manly features. The nang'ek I want Mew because she's cute, actually looks like a girl and she doesn't play her character the same in every single lakorns. Her last few lakorns proved that she is like the top 3-4 actresses at ch3 behind Matt, Taew, and Bella. We'll have to see who is going to produce this but hey I would LOVE for it to be Mai too.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit but I do like Bomb. He has a lot of haters. I am waiting for the day that he can finally act so I can finish and enjoy his lakorn. Hahaha I would love to see him with Mai for this one.

*off topic - I am a big fan of cubic novels and probably read it like 3 times. The first time I watch Cubic, I threw the book at the tv. I hate you --- UMA!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lol. :)

----

I admit Bomb is quite handsome but until he improves his acting, I'm staying away. I'm sure he'll improve eventually. :)

I still don't know the storyline but yes, Great would be awesome! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I'm a Bomb fan too, because of KCR. But didn't quite like him in Cubic because I liked Danny and Reuthainak more. LOL. I don't mind if he is in here. I admit too that he needs to really improve on his acting, but I can see a bit of improvement from teasers of Pirun Prum Rak. But anyways, Great would be great too. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
He handsome but his dead fish eye annoy the living corpse out of me but I will accept whom ever it should be ^^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I'm a Bomb fan too, because of KCR. But didn't quite like him in Cubic because I liked Danny and Reuthainak more. LOL. I don't mind if he is in here. I admit too that he needs to really improve on his acting, but I can see a bit of improvement from teasers of Pirun Prum Rak. But anyways, Great would be great too. :)
You too? Oy! Taking all my fun. :cry: lol I have respect for you too so that's 4 ladies. Alright I will stop criticizing him lol.  :bhehe:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Great seemed to have 2 lakorn on with chippy and nychaa...it will be funny we want this and we want that and then it goes to all newbies

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh no you didn't byebye. Lol No Bomb! I don't care if I can't talk about it cus there's lots of thread I don't venture in where I'm not wanted by the majority but I want to at least see it. Lol
I still want Grate, he has nice fans AND most important, he can act! My biased Ken P too but he's so packed right now.
Aw Meow! I love your posts. They're entertaining. Who doesn't want you? Their loss lol.

Bomb eh? His acting was ok in KCR. If he can deliver that again I'll watch I it. He's one of the few taller actors ch.3 has, I'd love to see him improve.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
I think Denkun would look good for this role, but he's also lacking in the acting department.
There's just something about Denkhun that I don't like. I mean he's cute and his acting isn't bad but there's just something not catching me. I like him as supporting with Bella and Aum though. Hmm maybe he needs a really good lakorn.