[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Ncmeowmeow35, Jan 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Bomb has the height. And yes, he definitely needs improvement. Mew will be too tiny for him, no? Even Taew was so small next to him & Taew is just a but taller than Mee (I think).

2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

That's better when he makes a n'ek looks like a midget lol

3. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Like Nadech & Mew is fine. Bomb is taller than Nadech. If it's Bomb, then he needs someone like Margie, Mai, Kim, Preem or Bella.

4. p.smilez

p.smilez SMiLeZ

Again, I am out of likes T_________________T lol

The height difference between Bomb and Taew worked out fine in KCR so Mew will look adorable next to Bombmieeee :) I was looking forward to Bomb and Matt's pairing in DPD because he could use some help from Matt so what I am also implying is that Bomb and Matt would work for me too hehe

ceda_lee likes this.
  5. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Yea, Bomb & Matt will work too! I can definitely see Matt as Miss Pummai.

6. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

If this is real I want Bella as Miss Panmai.:thumbup:

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  7. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

The right pick if Great. I like him a lot too. I've thought that tv7 will remake it someday and I would see my handsome Weir in this role. But for tv3, I vote for GREAT.

saobomp and KitKat516 like this.
  8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Is ch3 still remaking this?? Have they announced the leads yet?

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ive never seen the 1st lakorn but based on the p'ek discription and background, i would choose Great or Got as the p'ek. As for the n'ek, i think Matt or Mint C would be my choices. These 2 girl can look very regal and classy when they want to. If o had to choose between Matt or Mint, i would choose mint because this would be something different for her. Shes been playing a lot of tomboyish and countryish characters and this would help grow as an actress!
    20180726_173137.png 20180726_173936.png
    Cr. Mint and Matt ig accounts

phatman, DaoRisa, saobomp and 4 others like this.
  10. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Great and Belle. Hehehe.

#secretlywishesgotbelle
    #orpopellareunion

DaoRisa likes this.