[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just wanna come in and say.. Ken looks so hot & sexy & handsome!!! in this la korn. :lol: he especially look so hot when he was in a white tank top, the scene at the beach house when he force feed Ann rice. :lol: nice body. :drool: he match a lot to play as a rich bad boy. his wardrobe, hair style help make him look very hot! :D

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I haven't watched yet. Kawee deserves all that Narin does to him. Kawee took everything away from Narin that she had. He abused, used, and hurt her. Time for Kawee to suffer and realized what he did was wrong and hurtful. Kawee loves Narin, he shall prove it to her.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
why did they make the last epi next week!!! urge...im like waiting soo everly patient here for the lakorn to finish...but its purposely taking forever...lol...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN! IM SO MAD BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP...=[
NEEDA HURRY AND FIX IT...IM JUST USING MY DADS LAPTOP...
HAVE FUN SPAMMING=]
IT MIGHT BE AWHILE UNTIL MY PC IS FIXED..BAI=]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY!! Yes, I am 3 whole years OLDER than you!!! That's a lot!
lol. noo it's nottt...! :lol: how bout this, we're both old. lmao

Oh...one of my favorite scene...when they were going to the ultrasound room and he kissed her hand. And then when they saw the baby...OH MY GAAAWD!!! I cried like a baby!

I am so touched by epi11!
omg those tears! i was making a sad mv & had all these scenes of ken & ann & everybody else crying man it got me crying!

OMG!! I am totally 100% in love with that song now! So sweet. Didn't know he can sing this well! Dang, he's got the whole package!!! I would go to sleep soundly if someone sings to me like that! Ken officially has a special place in my heart!
omg, i'm in love with him! he has such a great voice! omg... faint...

Yeah...he was an ass in that lakorn too, but not close to Kavee. Kavee is the king of all JERKS!
lol. he was a jealous ass though! he was hottt... :drool:

.....is it cuz Kavee & Lee try to make Narin jealous ....in the old version dat what happen and Narin run away 1 last time LMAO
aweee.. no way!!! i hope they don't do that! that is soo unfair! kawee already tortured her enough & now he wants to be that play to get game! come on!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
episode 10 and 11 was one of the best episode for me since it first aired...so touching
omg i know. seeing kawee cry... tears... i've never seen a man cry so much in a lakorn! the scene in epi 10 when kawee overheard narin talking to stomach & he started crying! sigh... tears.. i was just stunned by ken's capability as an actor. he has definitely made me love him even more

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
very true...when he was in the same room w/narin during the ultra sound snd he touch the monitor for his son tryn to make a connection aawwwww i was touched

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
very true...when he was in the same room w/narin during the ultra sound snd he touch the monitor for his son tryn to make a connection aawwwww i was touched
that scene made me teary! or when kawee was talking to narin's stomach in the hospital room. he was all introducing himself :loool: & told the baby to behave because mommy wasn't feeling well. awweeeeee :wub: