[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
omg i aint going that far. lmao now sex slave. :loool: you gals are really something. as long as he is by my side i am satisfy. but i am :w-scene-pop-corn: to :r-scene-pop-corn: and give him a :baby-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: :tease:
DANG!! Too desperate! ME TOO! LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh...one of my favorite scene...when they were going to the ultrasound room and he kissed her hand. And then when they saw the baby...OH MY GAAAWD!!! I cried like a baby!

I am so touched by epi11!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
omg.. i've never heard ken sing before... faint! i think imma die! he sounds like joni too! omg i think imma a heart attack!
OMG!! I am totally 100% in love with that song now! So sweet. Didn't know he can sing this well! Dang, he's got the whole package!!! I would go to sleep soundly if someone sings to me like that! Ken officially has a special place in my heart!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
FIIIINE!!!

No one is answering...how about Spanish?

Hola. Me llamo Chong. Ken es mi amor. El es MUY caliente! Yo como SB mucho mucho!!! *AYE*

EL page is MINE!

channy

sarNie Egg
They have an amazing chemistry. You cannot help it but fall in love with their characters. When they cry, we in turn want to cry too, it shows how well their acting skills are. Anne and ken all the way . They rock and Sb 08 is Fabulous !!!!! I cannot waiti till the next episode.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
They have an amazing chemistry. You cannot help it but fall in love with their characters. When they cry, we in turn want to cry too, it shows how well their acting skills are. Anne and ken all the way . They rock and Sb 08 is Fabulous !!!!! I cannot waiti till the next episode.
Man, I'm so curious about the last episode and the girl who has the spoilers isn't continuing. I wanna know what he did to upset her so much. He was doing so good then Bam! he's in the dog house again.

channy

sarNie Egg
Going back to epi 10. Kawee cried, xexxiie. The last time I've seen the protagonist cried was in ban dal jai ( Sam). Remeniscing -- flashbacks about his cruel acts toward the n'ek. I like those scenes where we see the main male charaters realizing he's wrong. And it is the n'ek turn to play hard to get mouhahhahhha. That's the way it works in a lakorn.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Going back to epi 10. Kawee cried, xexxiie. The last time I've seen the protagonist cried was in ban dal jai ( Sam). Remeniscing -- flashbacks about his cruel acts toward the n'ek. I like those scenes where we see the main male charaters realizing he's wrong. And it is the n'ek turn to play hard to get mouhahhahhha. That's the way it works in a lakorn.
YEP!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, I'm so curious about the last episode and the girl who has the spoilers isn't continuing. I wanna know what he did to upset her so much. He was doing so good then Bam! he's in the dog house again.

.....is it cuz Kavee & Lee try to make Narin jealous ....in the old version dat what happen and Narin run away 1 last time LMAO